I need a topic for my public speaking class next tuesday... As far as topics go it can be about anything but it has to be atleast 4 minutes long so I need something I can talk about for a while... So pit, any ideas???
Shit, i dunno, The Importance of Music in Society? If you can talk about anything it shouldn't be hard to come up with something easy.
Quote by hug a llama
I usually just pretend I'm batman on duty. It makes me feel useful to society.

Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Penguins are ****ing creepy. They all just stand there, staring... with their EYES. Like beady eyed tuxedo clad stalkers.
You could talk about your guitar. What songs you can play, what bands you like, stuff like that.

Or alternatively, "Necrophilia Through Time!"
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
This

I concur.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Any issue that you feel passionately about, you can make an excellent speech on. I feel very strongly about personal and civil liberties. You have to find something which you feel strongly about.
Quote by The-13roken
I would but someone just did one on global warming

Okay...

People pretending to be "gangsters"

THERE GONNA KILL US ALL
Quote by St.Loony
What if he's alergic to nuts?

Then he can write about he's missing out because he had to be born with a nut allergy.
Go for the easy ones, Nuclear power, foxhunting or abortion. Those are the ones we must have done hundreds of times at gcse.
legalize it
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
The importance of midi-chlorians to jedis.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Pick a sensitive issue, i.e. the plight of black people, cancer kids, the handicapped, etc.

They can't possibly burn you on that one. If they do IT'S LAWSUIT TIME, BABY!!

Guaranteed A. Make it real weepy, too.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Do a speech on why the white man is the master race.

Or, the Social Society of the Internet!
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
What your guitar is, the parts, and why you love it.

or...

Pirates vs. Ninjas.
BWAAA

or...

jokes on the internet. (I'm serious. if you did the lol wut oear, pirates vs. ninjas, chuck norris, bear cavalry, etc. it could be awesome)
Or you could give a speech on you understanding why it was morally wrong for you to kill a teacher from your old school for him giving you a bad grade, but yet how you will do it again if provoked

See if he fails you then!
Last edited by dartmaster at Feb 18, 2008,
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
You have the freedom to choose the topic of your choosing, how much harder can it get? :P Pick someone out of the news, it may give you a idea of general topic to talk about. Or you can take peek at some of the topics in this forum for inspiration, there are gems like "circumcision" and "What is that name for guy cheerleaders?"