Quote by *Juno*
I just got 35 blank text messages in the space of 2 minutes...dont know who the number is either....anything like this happened to anyone before?

No.. But

Ring and ask?
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
zOMG!Give teh numbaz to teh /b/!!

+1
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
I kinda lol'd at threadstarter.

My friends old phone takes 200 pictures sometimes by itself.
Quote by St.Loony
No.. But

Ring and ask?

Just found out it was a friend whos number i dont have...shame, i thought it was going to be a hooker or something
post the number n have all of UG call it lol
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by *Juno*
Just found out it was a friend whos number i dont have...shame, i thought it was going to be a hooker or something

And we all lived happily ever after
juuuunooooo. it's your pub sending a silent plea. it wants you to go there, and imbibe of its intoxicating treats. go forth, and drink! drink, and be merry! for tomorrow we may all be radioactive!
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by St.Loony
And we all lived happily ever after

I was hoping it was some girl i pulled at the weekend seeing as i didnt recognize the voice at first

but no

Quote by esther_mouse
juuuunooooo. it's your pub sending a silent plea. it wants you to go there, and imbibe of its intoxicating treats. go forth, and drink! drink, and be merry! for tomorrow we may all be radioactive!

Can you get me unbanned from chat pl0x?
Quote by St.Loony
And we all lived happily ever after except you...

Fixed...

Send them 35 messages back
Quote by *Juno*
Can you get me unbanned from chat pl0x?

i'll see what i can do, who banned you?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by *Juno*
Carmel lol, she has it in for me...

aww bless lol. i'll see if someone'll unban, i think davey's there atm. connie's not paying attention to chat or i'd ask him

there's LOADS of bans in there atm o.O
<//////>~ dA