Poll: Would you rather get a good BJ or have sex?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you rather get a good BJ or have sex?
Sex
199 67%
BJ
99 33%
Voters: 298.
Page 1 of 2
This thread is sort of a result of another thread where a 14 year old kid asked the Pit if he should have sex with his girlfriend or wait. Alot of people said to just stick to oral, which is probably a good decision.

Afterall, alot of times after you have sex with a girlfriend she won't go down on you anymore, at least not as much as she used to. And I've debated this with my friends, would you rather get a good blow job or have sex? Personally after a while sex can become overrated and where I'm at right now the girls are, for the most part, pretty unwilling to give oral.

So good head or sex?? I say dome.
Quote by Ez0ph
Tissues are lame cuz then you gotta spend an hour gettin the little paper off of your dick
i just shoot it into my neighbors yard
not my problem anymore
Last edited by almostcutmyhair at Feb 18, 2008,
Both would be nice :]

But I'm only saying that because I'm a virgin and at the stage with my GF where it's only oral. But It's still great hahah. And I dunno, I'd feel like a dick for taking a girl's virginity... I don't know why. Even though I love her and she loves me, it just seems wrong at this age.
Heh. My gf wouldn't give me a BJ until after i'd had sex with her. And the sex was better but tbh i think she was a bit crap at bjs.
Quote by achievenirvana
Both would be nice :]

But I'm only saying that because I'm a virgin and at the stage with my GF where it's only oral. But It's still great hahah. And I dunno, I'd feel like a dick for taking a girl's virginity... I don't know why. Even though I love her and she loves me, it just seems wrong at this age.

If you dont some other dick will..just do it you pussy.
^ Hahaha, good point. But don't you think she might find someone... better than me? We're only 15. I guess I am being a pussy. But I'm sure we will do it eventually, we've talked about it. I just don't want to rush into it.

Quote by Big Mac n Fries
My girlfriend has braces, it's so unfair

That... shouldn't make a difference... hahaha.

Unless she thinks your pen0r is a toothbrush?
lol
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
Wow that's a tough one. I went with sex, because alot can happen in sex. But a BJ is better than a well balanced breakfast. Also, I took it as sex or full Bj. During sex, Bj's happen. During BJ's, no sex happens. It also depends on the situation. But in a bedroom, with comfort, I'd probably choose sex.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Quote by Big Mac n Fries
I've heard stories of it getting caught, and well you know I dont want to risk getting it ripped to bits

My girlfriend has braces, she gives good BJs though. No teeth, that would suck. She getting them off soon though, so I'll be able to say if there's a difference.

I've heard of braces getting caught in pubes but that's about it... I mean as long as you trim and she knows what she's doing. Or at least has some common sense haha.
sex.

BJs feel great, but I see them as a pre-cursor to sex.

Also sometimes a mid-cursor and post-cursor.

But I prefer to release my seed where it belongs: vagina town.
Quote by achievenirvana
^ Hahaha, good point. But don't you think she might find someone... better than me? We're only 15. I guess I am being a pussy. But I'm sure we will do it eventually, we've talked about it. I just don't want to rush into it.

That... shouldn't make a difference... hahaha.

Unless she thinks your pen0r is a toothbrush?

No...take it to the relationship thread buddy
keep in mind the poll is sex vs. a good bj. some girls are horrible at giving head, some girls are horrible at sex. the last girl i had sex with, although technically not a virgin, definitely f*cked like a virgin which sucks. and i havent gotten dome in a while so maybe i'm biased. but getting off without having to do any work just rocks.
Quote by Ez0ph
Tissues are lame cuz then you gotta spend an hour gettin the little paper off of your dick
i just shoot it into my neighbors yard
not my problem anymore
Quote by Big Mac n Fries

Some people like to feel teeth, most do not, teeth should never touch your shaft.

If she's using braces as an excuse get her told.

tongue piercings are another matter
Depends what I'm in the mood for.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Bj then sex.

Then another BJ then more sex... goes on and on until we finish. sometime alternate.
I haven't had good oral sex, so I can't really vote fairly.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by StonaLemons
Heh. My gf wouldn't give me a BJ until after i'd had sex with her. And the sex was better but tbh i think she was a bit crap at bjs.

Wait Tom?

So you've had sex?
its a tough call. sometimes a good blow job can be awesome, but sex is, well, sex. both are great. it just depends what kind of mood im in.
Blowjob that ends with me ****ing the BJers mouth.

The best of both worlds
Quote by Big Mac n Fries

you're gonna lose some hair down there
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by St.Loony
I've had oral sex before. It was a bit of a blow to be honest.
BOOOO
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
What you prefer will always be dependent on what you get. If your girlfriend reserves oral for special occasions then you will want oral more. If you get oral all the time but sex not as often then you'll want sex more.

It works that way with other things too. It's the "I don't have it so I want it" syndrome. Kind of a cruel joke that nature plays on us.
Quote by daytripper75
its a tough call. sometimes a good blow job can be awesome, but sex is, well, sex. both are great. it just depends what kind of mood im in.

Quoted for truth.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
I've had neither sadly, but im workin on it for Wednesday when i got the house to myself

Should be fun...
A good blowjob is better than sex. Because good sex is easy, good blowjob is tricky.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
depends who it was. if it was someone like han, definitely sex. i wouldn't want gingivitis of the penis.
#DTWD
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I can't believe nobody has questioned my post..

i question your post
Anti-Sig

███████
███████████
██████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████
Quote by *Juno*
As most Ugers have no physical contact with the opposite sex, please add masturbation to the poll.

Owned
Quote by BAT-MAN
I've had neither sadly, but im workin on it for Wednesday when i got the house to myself

Should be fun...

Yeah, real fun .
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Page 1 of 2