ok so let me start off by saying I KNOW THAT THIS IS IN THE WRONG FORUM. The thing is, i didn't get a single response IN ANY OTHER FOURM so im posting here.

the problem is, every time i go to plug in my processor (digitech) i get this flash across the screen and that's it. it doesn't turn on. has anyone else had this problem, and how do i fix it?
Regardless of whether or not you know it's the wrong forum, it's the WRONG FORUM. This isn't a chatroom, you won't get immediate responses. Post this is gear forum.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
reported for stupidity...
Quote by arowana1027
My wife plays my guitars fine, but my girlfriend has smaller hands, and she wants to learn how to play.
smack it repeatedly with a hammer, that oughta fix it

oh yeah and post this in the guitar gear forums and be patient if you want an answer
maybe a fried ac/dc jack on the pedal, could be a number of things on the inside. You could take it to a shop, they may know how to fix it, or it may just be time for a new board, sorry bra
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
i love how only one person was actually kind enough to answer my thread.

in case i need to repeat myself, i DID post it in the gear forum, more than once actually, and i didn't get any responsses.
i love how only one person was actually kind enough to answer my thread.

...which isn't supposed to be here.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by ouchies
did you call customer services yet..?

am i supposed to take you seriously? or are you just being an ass like the others
Quote by linfield44
am i supposed to take you seriously? or are you just being an ass like the others

I'm being both, if you didn't call customer services yet, that would probably be a good place to start..
I like how the TS's profile states

"I play guitar and read"

...obviously not particularly well.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
I like how the TS's profile states

"I play guitar and read"

...obviously not particularly well.

thanks for the help man. i mean, you could at least say that im in the wrong forum, but you had to go the extra mile and being an even bigger ass
Quote by teachmyself
reported for stupidity...

+1.
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje