Anywhere online I can get a fake ID that's not a scam? If not, where would be a good place to get one locally? Believe it or not I'm NOT interested in drinking (seriously), it's just that I have some older friends that go to clubs a lot and I'd like to go with them.

Also, what's the penalty if you get caught with a fake ID? Is it serious? Or is it just a matter of the bouncer kicking you out?
^ damn u
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
The crime network in your town is probably very different from the crime network in every other town. We don't know where you can get a fake ID. There's not a franchise chain or anything.
<Han> I love Hitler
Its identity fraud or something if you get caught, just dont show it to the police and you should be fine, if the club bouncers/barmen etc catch you with it they will ask you to leave, not sure if they will keep your id or not. But youd be hard pushed to find a trustworthy place on the internet that sells them, atleast without some trial and error.
i failed ..

well sad emo faces can't get their driver licenses before being 17 here in germany...

why the hell do you want an fake id? stupid?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
in canada....its a fine and u lose ur lisense for 3 months i think, so use a real id of somebody that looks close enuf to u to.....if its a couple years old thats better cause people change over the years, if a bouncer does take it u can probably buy it back from them cause most of them r croocked as hell
Dunno where you'd get one but i'm sure it's completely legal to have one. A lot of places sell them for 'novelty' purposes, I watched a documentary on it a while back. I should think if you got caught in a club with it tho and the police had to look into it for some reason then you'd get a ticking off, as well as the club.
it's illegal in the US if you're driving or trying to get alcohol or something. i doubt anyone would care if you used it to get into an R-rated movie.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
they confiscate it here in ireland. , or if youre quick you can jump back and run. I nearly just nearly got away with a passport that had been clipped.

Try phantasycards or phantasy id i cant remeber what its called.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by x0rsist
they confiscate it here in ireland. , or if youre quick you can jump back and run. I nearly just nearly got away with a passport that had been clipped.

Try phantasycards or phantasy id i cant remeber what its called.

phatism id
if you're from the UK then www.nextdayid.com is decent. Got mine from there, normally works, but I'm at the point now where I only get asked for ID at offlicenses.