right any crysis players amoungst the pit?

will someone please tell me how to get past the bit on the level called core with all the big switching sheilds?
coz i get to the end of the tunnel and i cant go any futher there are two sheild things stoping me

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

lovely
thank you

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

You can't afford a better guitar than a squier, yet you can afford a computer that can run Crysis?
Quote by CowboyUp
You can't afford a better guitar than a squier, yet you can afford a computer that can run Crysis?

GOOD GOD, this man is right.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Look, for ****s sake, some of us aren't hardcore guitar players who spend endless amounts of money on kit, some of us don't aspire to spend £1000's on giutars which all do the same general thing, he can spend money on what he wants.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
GOOD GOD, this man is right.

UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by CLVPX
Look, for ****s sake, some of us aren't hardcore guitar players who spend endless amounts of money on kit, some of us don't aspire to spend £1000's on giutars which all do the same general thing, he can spend money on what he wants.

Aye, yes, but he claims that he "can't afford" it, which would imply poorness, which is negated by his possession of what is probably a multi-thousand dollar computer that serves hardly any purpose other than to play overly flashy video games.
Quote by CLVPX

lolcow
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.