So, I've already got a wah, delay, reverb and I'm ordering a noise reduction pedal. I can afford to get one more, but I'm not sure what to get. I play frusciante stuff to after the burial like stuff- to dimmu borgir like stuff.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
so you want a distortion pedal? Price range
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
phaser/flanger?? try messin with one of those

or try an OD pedal
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
I don't need an OD or distortion- my amps distortion is kick ass as it is.
I was considering phaser/flanger/chorus, but which one would be used most and are there any other pedals that would fit in better?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
ibanez TS9

or a fuzz like mxr blue box or fuzz face, maybe compressor
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
I don't need an OD or distortion- my amps distortion is kick ass as it is.
I was considering phaser/flanger/chorus, but which one would be used most and are there any other pedals that would fit in better?

flanger or phaser would probably be the best. i always forget the difference between the 2. theyre pretty similar imo but one is more watery sounding. or get both? pretty much all the essensials
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
chorus is used more for cleans
phaser is used a lot for rock type stuff, add like a swooping sound to the background
flanger is used as well for rock, basically, its a sped up phaser
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by sg622
flanger or phaser.

+1
Which one you choose depends on what you'd use them for, but they're both good to have. i couldn't name many right off hand, but i'm getting an option 5 destination phase soon and those are really nice. for a flanger, maybe the mxr evh flanger, but i haven't played one. they're supposed to be good though. the evh phaser is nice too, i just prefer the option 5.
Solo boost?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
chorus, flanger or phaser. For frusciante stuff, I would use a chorus, it sounds great on clean, and he uses a lot on slane. Or a phase sounds cool with distortion
go with an mxr chorus if you'ce got the cash. if you're on more of a budget go with the Boss CH-1 SUPER Chorus Pedal
I'm torn between getting a phaser or a chorus. If I got a chorus I would get a small clone and if I got a Phaser I would get a phase 90.
Quote by doggy_hat
Quote by stringmagician
A flanger with a delay can make some outstanding noise.

Just get a moog pedal or something, they're cheap

Link please.
Quote by doggy_hat
It doesn't seem like you need any more pedals that actually alter your tone. What you have is good. If I were you I'd get an EQ or something, probably MXR 10 band. You could even get a cheap rack EQ, like the 15 band ones at Radioshack.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by stringmagician
T'was a joke, Moog pedals can be about $2000 a pop

T'was what I thought. You got my hopes up for a second.
Quote by doggy_hat