I need help from you the almight pit, me and my m8 brought a br-600 8 track recording portastudio thing to record on obviously but we have no idea how to use it

I want to know how to export track on to the computer via a usb. ive asked other people who have had it on other forums and they have no idea. The manual is no good its bigger than the recorded and were both retarded, i hit our bass player with it and we had to go to the pound and get a new bass player lol

So if uve used a br-600 to export or have any relevant experince please tell me lol

PS. i no this isnt strictly the place for it but ive posted several times in other areas and no joy so im posting in the pit so more people will read it
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
If you want to export to computer first plug it in and press utility and find USB. Press enter and it would ask you something like export or import select export and press enter. It will put it on the card in WAV and connect to the computer so you can browse to it and cut it. Make sure you cut tit though as it will stay there and take up space on the card.
If that doesn't work just tell me here and I'll give a more detailed process.

the only problem with doing it that way is that it only exports one track at a time. If you wanted to do all the tracks you would have to bounce them all to one track.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Last edited by Mettliccaa at Feb 18, 2008,
Quote by Mettliccaa
If you want to export to computer first plug it in and press utility and find USB. Press enter and it would ask you something like export or import select export and press enter. It will put it on the card in WAV and connect to the computer so you can browse to it and cut it. Make sure you cut tit though as it will stay there and take up space on the card.
If that doesn't work just tell me here and I'll give a more detailed process.

the only problem with doing it that way is that it only exports one track at a time. If you wanted to do all the tracks you would have to bounce them all to one track.

i had some advice, but i'd say by the look of his signature he's the one to talk to
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
First plug it in. Press UTILITY then go over to USB press ENTER. Scroll to EXPORT press ENTER. Select either WAV or AIFF. Windows users should select WAV. Then scroll to desired track to export and press enter. It will say now exporting... Now you wait... After it's done it will connect to your computer and you open the folder to view files. Go to ROLAND then USB. Your file will be there.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!