1 6%
Gibson SG Standard
2 12%
Gibson Les Paul Standard
11 65%
Gibson Les Paul Studio
3 18%
Voters: 17.
I'm looking at getting a new guitar and want to know what all of you think would be good and what you would pick if you were me??
1. How long have you been playing for?
2. What type of music do you want to play?
3. What's your budget?

EDIT: Out of those, the standard, because Studios suck and I just plain don't like SGs.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Last edited by Ichimaru at Feb 18, 2008,
i voted standard, because i'm more of an LP guy myself
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Well I Play Hard Rock and Some Metal. I have been playing for like 2 years now. I really got an open budget to work with but if it was a set budget then maybe something up to 3,000 dollars...
Quote by riffslut
Well I Play Hard Rock and Some Metal. I have been playing for like 2 years now. I really got an open budget to work with but if it was a set budget then maybe something up to 3,000 dollars...

In that case I'd go for the SG with EMGs but try out some PRSs, Ibanezs and a Flying V, I think they'd be better suited.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
i would get ibanez xiphos and put in 2 emg pickups and a floyd rose trem cuz the edge III sucks. but for that price you could get almost any new made ibanez, dean, schecter. guitars i would want are way under that price
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
Last edited by joshjebl at Feb 18, 2008,
got to bump this because no one is answering me and if it hits the 2nd page then no one will reply to me so BUMP BUMP BUMP....