Hey man glad to see an Elliot fan around here. I think you did a pretty decent the guitar seemed pretty spot on. Your vocals came out a little forced but I understand not everyone has the same style of singing.

I think you inspired me to do my own version of this song. Thanks
Smile alot today... okay?
THanks bro, yea i love Elliott Smith, easy to listen to, hard to copy

but thanks,
anyone else please? im thinking of playing this for my girl and hoping for more feedback
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
dude, go for it. play it for her. she'll love it. good job with everything too. guitars great and vocals arent half bad either. if you get a chance check out my new cover of "emily" by FFTL. its a song i was going to sing my girl before she left me... haha oh well. take care bro!

oh, and elliot smith rules! keep up the good work
www.myspace.com/chrishausman

If you would like to add me, send me a message to let me know your from UG!

Tool - July 16
Incubus - Aug 6

^INCREDIBLE^
Thank you man,
yea haha
i will sooner or later, need to get to hang though

i will check it out, im super busy with baseball in season, i get home everyday at 6 and have 2 hours of hw everyday
so i will get to you, i promise, prolly this weekend

anyone else?>
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Saw the Elliott, had to give it a listen. Not to shabby, the guitar was the best part, got off a couple times, the vox need a little work, but ES vox are extremely hard to mimic. Overall, pretty good though. I did a little snip from a beatles song (thinking if you like ES, you may like the beatles also?) Give it a listen if you want.

Keep it up bro.
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
It feels like you're trying too hard to sound like him vocally, as if you're forcing it. I'm still a crap singer but I can tell you if you work on singing more from your stomach than squeezing the words from your throat you'll notice a huge improvement. I think there's potential, and don't take this advice badly, it's not a bad cover. If it was, I wouldn't bother trying to help you.