So I play metal, and I am thinking of going analog.

The only problem is that I am not quite sure of which pedals to purchase.

I play a Jackson RR3 (whoo) on a Randall RX120DHS. The amp distortion is OK, but not enough power to it.

I am going for a Metallica (Puppets), Lamb of God (Ashes), or Pantera (Vulgar) type of sound.

If anypne has any suggestions of pedals (distortion, chorus, flanger, compressor, wah, etc.) that I should buy that'd be great.

-Danger-
The best idea i think would be to get an amp like a B-52 AT-112 or the mid-priced Randall everyone seems to like for Metal. IMO, Distortion pedals dont sound too good for Metal. As for a wah, i think the Crybaby from Hell does distorted wah sounds well.
buy a metal zone with a OD-1 to add some extra balls or a metal muff and some overdrive pedal
^hey im just givin my man some options i personally like the metal muff but every one has there opinions
no matter what, dont get a ibanez weeping demon for a wah, i have one, and it absolutely sucks. The wah sounds arent nececarily the worst thing in the world, but it sucks sooo much tone, and eats through batteries. And personally, i think it does clean tones better than metal. But then again, 90% of the people that buy them ONLY play T3H BR00TALZ!!!!11, and have no ear for tone.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
no matter what, dont get a ibanez weeping demon for a wah, i have one, and it absolutely sucks. The wah sounds arent nececarily the worst thing in the world, but it sucks sooo much tone, and eats through batteries. And personally, i think it does clean tones better than metal. But then again, 90% of the people that buy them ONLY play T3H BR00TALZ!!!!11, and have no ear for tone.

I like the WD-7 to be honest.

It's versatile, does the job better then fine and its sturdy.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood