Page 1 of 2
Have you guys ever had to deal with someone who's really nice to you, and it's obvious they want to be friends with you, yet you find them horribly annoying.

How do you guys deal with this?

I personally don't have a problem with them, unless I'm forced to have contact with them (ex. he/she sits next to me in a class). I guess it's obvious that I'm kinda having a problem with this at the moment...
Umm..

Superman dat ho?

And just so it isn't spam, just try to get on, you know, it might help.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Ugh, yes, I know those kinda people...
Gets pretty ****ing annoying when this dude feels like biking along all the way to my place after school... Just getting away from him into my house was a challenge!
Yet, he was a nice person, just a bit... sticky
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I too am one of those "annoying" people.
Sometimes I can be, but I like to think I'm good at realizing it.
all the time
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
just say to them look your coming on a little strong then lick their face
this works 9 out of 10 times and out of the times it doesn't work youil probably get laid whether you want to or not
Quote by The Madcap
Have you guys ever had to deal with someone who's really nice to you, and it's obvious they want to be friends with you, yet you find them horribly annoying.

How do you guys deal with this?

I personally don't have a problem with them, unless I'm forced to have contact with them (ex. he/she sits next to me in a class). I guess it's obvious that I'm kinda having a problem with this at the moment...

I just humor them, but i'm never there when it really counts as a friend.

Some kid I know told me about he got promoted to Sergeant in Cadets (He's 17 ffs) and I just said 'LOL' and walked off. But i'll talk to him normally, just not see him outside of school/avoid him when i can.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I'm sometimes one of those people... Others times I'm like you.
Just remember, sometimes those "annoying pests" might be able to
help you one day. It's happened to me.
Yeah. Some guy I barely know just starts hanging out with my friends and I. At first he seemed ok when he didn't congregate with us, but now I don't even chill at that spot anymore during school. He's very much annoying, and that fact that he's a biter doesn't help anyone. It's creepy too, when they start following you.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
everybody can be like, i know i can. just u usually realize it after a day or so.

there is one guy i know who wont leave me alone. hes a great guy but he lacks any social skills whatsoever. and he doesnt bathe. but i only see him probably once or twice a day for about five minutes at a time, so its not too bad. i just try to be nice to him, give him some tips [he started playing guitar in july] and eventually he goes off. not hard to handle.
Quote by Kumanji
I make excuses and lie because I don't like hurting people, no matter what their AI (Assholiness Index)

and after a while block them on myspace and/or aim
WhitestripesIII what a fud:P

first page

Whitestripes is uncool:P Sorry Calum, i love you really
Yeah. Im nice to them, but when they sit next to me in class, i'm like SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY. Once they get the idea, i'll be like yes! but then eventually i feel bad and treat them nicer. Its a vicious cycle.
Its kind of weird.
Two people have considered me really close friends, even a best friend from just talking on MSN... (i dont consider them close friends)
Yeah, there's one kid who used sit next to me in class but like he would just annoy me me.
So I would fart, like really force it. Luckily I didn't follow through...
i'm annoyed by all friends, except maybe 1 or 2.
I've gotten so used to just hanging out by myself all the time that having friends over is a drag.
Quote by the agony scene
just say to them look your coming on a little strong then lick their face
this works 9 out of 10 times and out of the times it doesn't work youil probably get laid whether you want to or not

genius idea.

i'm plagued by people like that. i mean, i try and be nice and all, but there's some people you just can't bring yourself to like. short of telling them straight up that i hate their ugly, annoying guts, i couldn't really think of a legal way of making them sod off. you, my friend, have solved that problem.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse

genius idea.

i'm plagued by people like that. i mean, i try and be nice and all, but there's some people you just can't bring yourself to like. short of telling them straight up that i hate their ugly, annoying guts, i couldn't really think of a legal way of making them sod off. you, my friend, have solved that problem.

I can' think of very few things worse than licking an ugly person.

Especially if they had acne....
Yeah my "best friend" just invited himself over, wtf.
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
Quote by sashki
I am one of those people myself....

Same here, I know I drive my friends to just about drink. I'm really quiet, and I follow them around like some sort of lame lost puppy. They, well, tolerate me, and I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to hang around me if I were someone else. I think the world of them though, so, it's hard to back away.
Quote by skatefreestyle
Same here, I know I drive my friends to just about drink. I'm really quiet, and I follow them around like some sort of lame lost puppy. They, well, tolerate me, and I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to hang around me if I were someone else. I think the world of them though, so, it's hard to back away.

You have a brilliant quote in your sig.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I know what you mean.

You can't tell them to p*ss off, well I can't, I'm not that cold-hearted....
theyre annoying as hell.
im not a mean person, so i just deal with them
i usually just stay out of their way tho
Quote by freedoms_stain
I can' think of very few things worse than licking an ugly person.

Especially if they had acne....

well, i could improvise at the last second, and nuzzle them incessantly with my shoulder, or get right up in their face and flutter my eyelashes until they felt dizzy. i guess it would have the same effect, it just might take more effort.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
I just humor them, but i'm never there when it really counts as a friend.

Some kid I know told me about he got promoted to Sergeant in Cadets (He's 17 ffs) and I just said 'LOL' and walked off. But i'll talk to him normally, just not see him outside of school/avoid him when i can.

You said "lol"? Whoa.

I am in that situation too. What I do is just talk to them, but if there's a break in the conversation, just walk away.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
hahah i had one of those guys work with me. So I left in the end. He even came to my bands gigs and told me he liked "screamo" such as killswitch engage. He would consistently tell me about all the giigs he'd been to. Yet always seemed to tell stories from the same Killswitch Engage gig where he went and "beat up loads of people in the mosh".

I dont even like KSE. And that's not moshing, it's assault.
I've been here since '04.

there's one kid like that in my school. he only has 3 real friends (because he doesn't know how to talk about anything besides baseball, wrestling, and impersonations of family guy characters) and he thinks i'm one too. i don't make problems with him which is probably why he thinks i'm his friend.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I know a guy who's totally into this girl, so he insinuates himself into her life, and pretty much ruins all the social events he goes to, and does **** that makes her angry.

He's an ok guy, but I think I need to explain something to him about her.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I've had a major problem with this before where I was almost ready to transfer schools. Sounds overdramatic but I honestly did not have a second of peace away from this person.

Long story short, I sucked it up and got over myself. Now we're best friends.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by esther_mouse
well, i could improvise at the last second, and nuzzle them incessantly with my shoulder, or get right up in their face and flutter my eyelashes until they felt dizzy. i guess it would have the same effect, it just might take more effort.

mousey darling, do you know what would happen if a girl nuzzled my shoulder or fluttered her eyelids at me?

I'd probably think she liked me. Or she needed medical attention depending on the level of fluttering.

Either way, you need a new approach.

Maybe lick your hand and pat their cheek. Similar effect to licking, without the need for tongue to face contact.
Page 1 of 2