Okay i was looking at some guitars and i noticed an ESP that only had a bridge pick up. Why do peple use guitars with one pick up?
That and what does the bridge pick up do? and what does the neck pick up do?
because they only need one (cheaper that wat)

and the different pickup locations get different sounds, have you EVER played a guitar?
yea dickhead i have played for a hell of a long time but i was never bored enough to figure out what everything did
Quote by iMILK
yea dickhead i have played for a hell of a long time but i was never intelligent enough to figure out what everything did

fixed

don't be an arse, if you ask stupid questions you get stupid answers.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
fixed

don't be an arse, if you ask stupid questions you get stupid answers.

+1
It's a valid question for a newbie, but i refuse to believe that someone who has "played for a hell of a long time" has never once moved the pickup selector and noticed that the sound changes.

It's like driving "for a hell of a long time" but never being bored enough to figure out what the gearstick does.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
It's a valid question for a newbie, but i refuse to believe that someone who has "played for a hell of a long time" has never once moved the pickup selector and noticed that the sound changes.

It's like driving "for a hell of a long time" but never being bored enough to figure out what the gearstick does.

To TS
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

lolz.

Epic Phail.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com