this morning, I went to sit down and as i was going down and my left knee buckled twisted in cracked twice wicked loud and i collapsed, it hurt SO MUCH and now i can't walk on it or bend it without excrusiating pain.

What happened?

what can i do to fix it or lessen the pain?

oh and i either tore a muscle in or sprained my right wrist, what do you guys reccomend to keep it strong while i can play mah geetarre?

i go to the doctor's tomorow to get everything checked out
I got a sprained wrist right now....and I'm wearing a tensor band to keep it stiff and strong...
Gonna sound un-metal but don't play the guitar for a bit, you dont want to use those muscles too much if you have weakened them. Thats one way to get carple tunnel.

A friend of mine did something like that to her knee, her sisters sat on it as a kid and there was a crunch. Turned out she dislodged some bone and then it fused together etc, now she has trouble walking. Getting it check out is a good move.
Founder of the UG Church of Nihilists pm to join

Trust in me and fall aswell.
i did the same thing in gym not long ago. get an x-ray there might be a fracture.
Take a pain killer especially for anti-inflammatory. They should help more than just Tylenol.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
no i'm not saying this to be a retard or anything, but get some icy hot for your knee for now, and make an appointment to teh doctors
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by *Juno*
Do not make these threads on UG. Until the pit becomes a forum of medically trained professionals, see a fucking doctor retard.

ah, but i am, and thus you are the retard because you didn't read my enitre post

and i wanted to know if any1 else expierenced this b4 and what they/theri doctors did to make it better
Quote by *Juno*
Do not make these threads on UG. Until the pit becomes a forum of medically trained professionals, see a fucking doctor retard.

HEY RETARD, HE SAID HE IS SEEING THE DOCTOR TOMORROW...HE WANTS TO KNOW HOW TO RELIEVE THE PAIN...RETARD
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
Take a pain killer especially for anti-inflammatory. They should help more than just Tylenol.

yeah, five minutes after it happened i hobbled over to my bathroom took 2 tylenol and some leftover vicodin from my wisdom teeth extraction (which was on tuesday)
Quote by Pat McRotch

HEY RETARD, HE SAID HE IS SEEING THE DOCTOR TOMORROW...HE WANTS TO KNOW HOW TO RELIEVE THE PAIN...RETARD

hey guys! quiet down. i can barely hear myself think here.
Quote by *Juno*

Pwnd mate
----
Quote by bendystraw
hey guys! quiet down. i can barely hear myself think here.

How dare you change your icon sir....I nearly didn't recognize you.

Quote by Pat McRotch
How dare you change your icon sir....I nearly didn't recognize you.

valentines special. ill change it back.
It happened to me... the first time when I was covering needled 24/7 and I was doing this weird thing with my leg and then BAM! but thankfully whatever happened to my knee... well it got back into position. Anyway, the second time it happened to me at my highschool prom... worst experience ever. The two experiences were about a year apart, anyways, the doctor recommended I strengthen my thigh muscles and some other crap.... and to relieve the pain well.... u're basically screwed....
My Gear!

Guitar:
ESP: LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)

Amp:
Roland Cube 30X
Behringer 10 watt amp
Quote by technocheese
it might be your cruciate (sp?) ligament. does it hurt to walk?

yes, very much so, hut slightly less after the Vicodin and Tylenol kicked in
Quote by bendystraw
valentines special. ill change it back.

I preferred that actor icon guy yeh had....forgive me as his name slips my mind...he's funny....

McEdit: Will Ferrell
Quote by doomed1
yes, very much so, hut slightly less after the Vicodin and Tylenol kicked in

i would get it x rayed or an MRI scanor whatever it is they do asap because i did my cruciate in playing rugby. don't leave it unattended - i personally would have gone to A+E if it hurts to walk
wat.
Quote by doomed1
A+e?

Accident and emergency - are you american? haha, i dunno what they call it over there, casualty, ER?
wat.
Ive been off school for over a week now because of a knee injury. Some people think its fun jump around like douchebags and name it hardcore dancing...

Someone kicked the side of my knee and dislocated it, i've been wearing this huge ass leg brace for like... 10 days, i'm going back to the doctor in about half an hour just so he can give me some leg exercises because my leg is weak as ass, i can even lift my foot at the moment.

Hopefully it healed ok and i dont need a knee reconstruction
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by technocheese
i would get it x rayed or an MRI scanor whatever it is they do asap because i did my cruciate in playing rugby. don't leave it unattended - i personally would have gone to A+E if it hurts to walk

Dude, quit talking about american eagle when our pal is in pain!
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
My post still stands faggots

He asked what happened - no one knows WE ARE NOT DOCTORS

He asks how to relieve the pain - take some damn painkillers and if they arent enough then you SEE A DOCTOR...not post on a forum full of idiots