Looks like this hasn't been asked before, I searched and found nothing useful.

I was wondering if it would be possible to put a Telecaster bridge plate thingy on a Stratocaster guitar.

I think it'd sound pretty cool, but I'm looking for opinions too..
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
yeah why not?
It would take a little pickguard and body mods but nothing permanent. I sat go for it, it would look tits
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Id buy something second hand or at least cheaper than your Highway 1. I have seen a Strat-Tele hybrid, with Tele pickups, pickguard and bridge but on a Strat body. looked awesome.
on a fender strat, or any knockoff thats has a tremolo cut out area space, nom, but say on a super strat guitar (string thru) i say sure why not, it would look awsome, thats for sure
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Guitar_Jester

Awesome! A Strat with a twang!

clsscrckr91, do you plan to keep the mid PU? Or do you plan a full-bore Tele configuration (Bridge SC + Neck lipstick SC) on a Strat body?

Here's a modded Squier 51 that's a hybrid of the Tele and Strat ...

I was kinda planning of keeping the middle PU, and I have a Strat knock off that I was probably gonna do it to. I do believe that I am looking for that kinda twang sound from the Stratocaster, since I don't wanna go and buy a Telecaster at them moment. I thought it'd produce a fairly original sound.
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live