Page 1 of 3
Yeah so this guitar was found on the side of the road...in the rain.

It actually plays pretty decently. I dont know anything about it other than the bridge says "Schaller".

EDIT: Some people were asking how the guitar sounds so I made a little clip with some riffs. So here is a youtube link. Sorry there is no actual video, only audio, because windows movie maker blows.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TkvK8lCjAyE

Haha
Last edited by littlec at Feb 20, 2008,
Wow.

Looks like some ninja weapon, or like it was made from scrap pieces of wood (why are the tuners all over the place?)

Cool find, though.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
I love how you won't be able to reach the pots. Now that you have it you have to find the guy who made it and kill him. Nice find though.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN

What you going to do with it?

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Wow! hhah that's awesome!
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Wait! So thats where part of my kitchen work top went!

Nice find, why would anyone dump that? Did they regain their vision? Please don't tell me you plugged it in straight after getting it home from in the rain

What are you gonna do with it? Doesn't look like it would burn easy and the rain won't have helped.
Last edited by Azza Dutt at Feb 18, 2008,
it's obviously a custom guitar that someone made at home and didn't like and just left it there
That's....

an abomination. It's like a BC Rich had sex with an Ibanez, had an abortion, and it survived on the side of the road eating roadkill and drinking it's own urine.

Most metal guitar ever. Period.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Haha, it looks like the guitar is made of garbage. I would keep it if i found it.
Quote by dudetheman
That's....

an abomination. It's like a BC Rich had sex with an Ibanez, had an abortion, and it survived on the side of the road eating roadkill and drinking it's own urine.

LOL! Omg that made my day.
Quote by jetfuel495
if i could sig that pic, it would be the funniest sig of all time

stfu you have enough of a sig lol
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Can you record yourself playing with it? Would be cool to listen to how it sounds, does it sound like the same material it is made of?
Quote by silentzodiac
Sell it on ebay as a custom guitar and make a lot of money lol.

LOLAGEAFAWL. No.

I don't see the problem, it has a schaller trem (which is OFR quality) it looks nice and 80s, would make a kickin' stage guitar, probably decent if a Schaller was put on it, it looks like it'd be a custom jobby too, so probably cost a pretty penny, don't destroy it, a guitar's a guitar, and that's not just a guitar, it's a guitar with a Schaller.
Quote by jetfuel495
i just might sig that

bahahahahaha
i just burst out laughing
thanks for embarassing me
thanks.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by Ergin
Can you record yourself playing with it? Would be cool to listen to how it sounds, does it sound like the same material it is made of?

Yeah Ill make a vid of it being played when i get a chance. It actually sounds pretty good. Its not perfect but I give whoever made it alot of credit.
You found that ****??? thats hella clean... im gonna walk around in the rain more often!!!

(someone please kill me, my brother sais "theres no difference between brands of guitars...a guitar is a guitar...no better or worse"... now i must get ahold of my friends Gibson LP and show him the diff between it and my Jay Turser)
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Quote by Punk_Ninja
LOLAGEAFAWL. No.

I don't see the problem, it has a schaller trem (which is OFR quality) it looks nice and 80s, would make a kickin' stage guitar, probably decent if a Schaller was put on it, it looks like it'd be a custom jobby too, so probably cost a pretty penny, don't destroy it, a guitar's a guitar, and that's not just a guitar, it's a guitar with a Schaller.

Nah im not gonna destroy it. Im gonna hold on to it. Actually my friend is using it right now to learn how to play.
Quote by Gee-tar-eist
You found that ****??? thats hella clean... im gonna walk around in the rain more often!!!

(someone please kill me, my brother sais "theres no difference between brands of guitars...a guitar is a guitar...no better or worse"... now i must get ahold of my friends Gibson LP and show him the diff between it and my Jay Turser)

This thing was found years ago and its been sitting at my friends house. He just recently brought it over to my house and I wanted to show everyone up on here.
Quote by littlec
This thing was found years ago and its been sitting at my friends house. He just recently brought it over to my house and I wanted to show everyone up on here.

Take it for a set up and get it totally fixed (just in case)... then bam. You have the most metal guitar full stop.
I second that. It's unique, and if it works, hey, I wouldn't say no to a free working guitar! Or if not, stick it on your wall and call it modern art

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
oh **** i lost that earlier in the week!!!

lol

jk
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
How's it sound?
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
Quote by dudetheman
That's....

It looks like B.C. Rich had sex with his sister.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
I think his pissed off GF threw it out the window...now he knows where it is....but not how to get it back....so enjoy!! LOL Dry it out and plug it in.....
Honestly, you should cut off that pointless triangle piece on the headstock and make the tuners inline.
I'd like to suggest a name for it: The Terminator.
I usually have some vague idea about most guitars but I can honestly say I haven't seen that degree of abomination for a while (another good name for it.)
Keep it, fix it, play it. Downside is if the owner sees it and wants it back. Of course it could have been purposefully thrown out a car window by someone's parents.
Page 1 of 3