Shure, its a Squire though and tbh the only Squire Id spend my money on is a vintage mod jazz.But if your only going to be messing around its not half bad.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
For $75, it can't hurt. If it's in working order, it'll serve you well if you treat it well. Don't be expecting anything great though. I have to say, they're very fun basses to work on and modify though.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Pretty good, but don't opt for the stand and strap, he'd be ripping you off.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Thirty five quid for a Squier bass? Go, check it out. It'd be a good deal if you get on with it.

Looks like a Standard, and they're really not bad, especially for what is basically pocket money.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
IMO, if any electric instrument plugs in and plays, it's worth at lest $60; Squier Standards run for no less than $140, so you're already getting it at half price.

If you're really interested, I'd say go for it. Even if you don't end up liking it very much, it will carry that same resale for a while, so you can get your money back.