g-----------------------3--------------------------------------------------------------3-----
d-----------5----3--5------5--3--5--5-------------------------3------------3--5------5-
a------------------------------------------3--5-------5--3--5-----5--3--5 --------------
e--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you need to play it with a sort of mediumish 60s groove
youl regognise it if you play it right
its just i cant show you because i have no recording equipment
im fairly new to tab writing so that just confused me so i may have to wrong but thats a rough guide
its got the right notes but probs not the right rythm so try follow it best you can

just so you know what song im on about after the rif lpays through once theres a hi hat 3 times then it plays again then the drums kick in
thats all i can remember :C

please help its bugging me

and yes i posted this in the wrong forum before by accident i know

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

There's a few wrong notes (the 5th G should be an F I believe, and the 3 5 after it should be 345) but I definitely know it. I can't remember the band or song at the moment, which is mildly annoying, but I can tell you it's definitely on the Reservoir Dogs soundtrack, so you might want to look there.

EDIT : Think it's 'Little Green Bag', by The George Baker selection.
There is poetry in despair.
Last edited by fridge_raider at Feb 18, 2008,
g-----------------------3--------------------------------------------------------------3-----
d-----------5----3--5------5--3--5--3-------------------------3------------3--5------5-
a------------------------------------------3--5-------5--3--5-----5--3--5 --------------
e--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then

g-----------------------3--------------------------------------------------------------3------
d-----------5----3h5-----h5--3h5------------------------------3------------3--5------5-
a------------------------------------------3-4-5-------5--3h5----h5--3h5 ---------------
e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think thats it