so today i was waitin for a ride after school. and this black kid (did i say that?) came up and tried to throw some water on me he had in his bottle. he got some on me but not much, and then he ran away so i couldnt curb stomp him like they did that one guy in that one movie. so. i wanna get this kid back, but i dont wanna get in trouble. cause hed run away and tell cause hes a pu$$y. ooh and he sits pretty close to me at lunch. fire away pit monkeys!
You're so gay. You wanted to curb stomp him, over him throwing some water on you?
Quote by Matticusg
so today i was waitin for a ride after school. and this brown gentleman came up and tried to throw some water on me he had in his bottle. he got some on me but not much, and then he ran away so i couldnt curb stomp him like they did that one guy in that one movie. so. i wanna get this kid back, but i dont wanna get in trouble. cause hed run away and tell cause hes a pu$$y. ooh and he sits pretty close to me at lunch. fire away pit monkeys!

There.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
The movie is American History X for future reference.

And i don't think you should do anything, i mean, common, he on.ly put water on you.
You'll dry.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
do this: if you know enough about him already, and he doesnt already have a facebook account, make one for him...

oh and this method of revenge is patented by me.
yea but he does stuff everyday thats pretty gay. jus something simple, but funny or embarassing. brown gentleman...nice
Way to completely misinterpret a movie that was supposed to be a social commentary, you dumb shit.
Quote by King Baby Duck
Why did you say he was black?
Does the fact that he was black have anything to do with this whatsoever?

He was just being descriptive.
Your revenge is this, know in your mind that you are not a chicken sh** little pu$$y who gets pissed about someone throwing water on you. Hell if everybody got pissed everytime some one threw water on them, ozzy would have been killed years ago! Brush it off, you'll feel better about it.............That or just dump a bucket of water on his head
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
take your guitar and amp to lunch and just blast him with pinch harmonics as loud as you can until his head explodes.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
you COULD get a fart machine and put it under wear he sits @ lunch and if u have a class with him put it under his seat there as well and keep setting it off when it's quiet and/or when he's sitting down
Quote by chubbychunks
He was just being descriptive.

I doubt that he would have put that he was white if he was though.
Paint him white, maybe you'll feel better about it.

Quote by Matticusg
great way to be a douche.

You're the one wanting to curb stomp a guy because he threw a tiny bit of water on you.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by REPOMAN
Way to completely misinterpret a movie that was supposed to be a social commentary, you dumb shit.

great way to be a douche.
Quote by King Baby Duck
I doubt that he would have put that he was white if he was though.

Please, you just want him to be racist.
You're a pussy for getting pissed about water.
ZOMG HE GOT WATER ON ME
Cool.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Matticusg
so today i was waitin for a ride after school. and this black kid (did i say that?) came up and tried to throw some water on me he had in his bottle. he got some on me but not much, and then he ran away so i couldnt curb stomp him like they did that one guy in that one movie. so. i wanna get this kid back, but i dont wanna get in trouble. cause hed run away and tell cause hes a pu$$y. ooh and he sits pretty close to me at lunch. fire away pit monkeys!

You sound like a hardass.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by chubbychunks
Please, you just want him to be racist.

Not at all, I was just wondering why he felt the need to point him out as black.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

You sound like a hardass.

i agree w/ the guy you sigged
Quote by King Baby Duck
Why did you say he was black?
Does the fact that he was black have anything to do with this whatsoever?

What do you mean?! Black people always do this!
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

This guys clearly a racist.

It's not so much the pointing him out as black thats racist but more the complete misinterpretation of American History X. Your stupidity and "pussifision" are unreal. he threw water over you?! Chances are that if you're such a pussy that you throw a fit about this on a guitar forum - you would never have the guts to do anything to him anyway.

Do the smart thing and leave it be!
I've been here since '04.

Last edited by NFFC_1865 at Feb 18, 2008,
Quote by doomed1
i agree w/ the guy you sigged

Search his threads. See if you still agree with him.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I have a few problems with this thread.

1. You seek revenge on someone for getting you a LITTLE BIT wet.

2. You can't think of anything so go to your internet forum for help.

Wow.
Quote by King Baby Duck
Not at all, I was just wondering why he felt the need to point him out as black.

Those damn black people. Of course they should be pointed out.
Quote by Matticusg

take a water bottle then poke a hole in the cap (make sure it's full of water) then have fun squirting him without him realising it
I wonder if this is a joke or troll thread.

No that would be impossible.
Why would you curbstomp him, that's gansta.

Take a hammer and smash his face in, then post pics on here, that's METAL.
am i the only person who just developed a very strong dislike for Matticusg? dont do anything, your a pusy anyway.
I have no opinion on this matter.