Hi, I'm not too sure if this should go here, but I'm looking for a mixer with around 8xlr inputs . I don't need things like phono or jack inputs etc. I just need the XLR inputs and some kind of stereo outputs.

Any ideas?

Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
seams like you know what you want, why don't you just do some searches? and come back with some stuff in your price range?
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
I've tried searching around, but everything seems to have loads of stuff that I don't really want/need, so I wasn't sure if such a thing existed
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by yogurt_overdose
I've tried searching around, but everything seems to have loads of stuff that I don't really want/need, so I wasn't sure if such a thing existed

You'll never find a mixer with only what you need, it's way too specific. I can tell you now, every mixer has mono inputs and at least one main stereo mix output. ANY mixer with 8 XLR inputs WILL have a stereo mix out.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
If you are planning on feeding a stock sound card, just spend on a proper interface but if you are planning on using this for live sound try the Yamaha MG line or a Mackie if you can spend that much.