Hi all, so my bands first real show is on friday and on 3 am saturday i get a txt from my singer saying she's quitting, giving me a bunch of bullsh*t excuses. I get angry because first she woke me up at 3 am, second because she promised me and gave me her word countless times she wouldn't bail and now is, and third ignored my txts asking for a real reason why. so i tell her to f*ck herself and that i dont need her anyway and call her a scared little girl for running away. The funny part is the bitch still has some of my gear and wont return calls, txts, or emails. I've got a small practice amp and some other gear like tuners and cables and my favorite capo. How do i go about getting my stuff back, its currently in her dorm. I'd hate to get cops involved or take her to court but i want my stuff back, anybody ever find themselves in the same situation? What do I do??
I think therefore I shred.

My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez VBT700
Fernandes Vertigo Elite
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Digitech GNX 4
honest answer: go to her place when you know she's there and get your stuff

good answer: rub icy hot on it

best answer: rape her
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by fob12
break down the door, walk in, take your stuff, bitch slap her and leave.

fixed
Quote by fosho
honest answer: go to her place when you know she's there and get your stuff

good answer: rub icy hot on it

best answer: rape her

+1
Why do people insist on sending 20 text messages back and forth when one phone call will take a fraction of the time?

And if she didn't answer it means you get to say horrible things that she can't retaliate too until later.

edit: I see you did actually call, good on you son. I hope you gave her hell.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Sounds like you lurvvve her.

No, quite the opposite, she bailed a week before our first show and just expected me to be okay with it. I want to get my stuff back and never see her again. I can't get into her building because we go to different schools and you need a key to get into the dorm.

My Gear:
Ibanez VBT700
Fernandes Vertigo Elite
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Digitech GNX 4
Quote by Pumpkins4Life
No, quite the opposite, she bailed a week before our first show and just expected me to be okay with it. I want to get my stuff back and never see her again. I can't get into her building because we go to different schools and you need a key to get into the dorm.

Go up to a random girl, tell her the story and try to make her pity you, then BAM!
quick bat man, to the bandleadingmobile

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
quick bat man, to the bandleadingmobile

can any of the other band members get in touch with her and take your stuff?

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Quote by tamargoguitar
can any of the other band members get in touch with her and take your stuff?

other than that,

depending on how important that stuff is to you, you could wait until the situation cools off, then try to get it back.

it sounds like she's just being an angry woman, not that she really wants anything to do with your stuff.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Quote by FLNagle
other than that,

depending on how important that stuff is to you, you could wait until the situation cools off, then try to get it back.

it sounds like she's just being an angry woman, not that she really wants anything to do with your stuff.

Exactly! remember she's a woman, and their either complicated, or they are men so...

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Quote by Doppelgänger
Shoot the drummer.

Or confront her and demand your stuff back.

at the drummer part
Quote by Doppelgänger
Shoot the drummer.

Or confront her and demand your stuff back.

haha

And go to her college(I'm assuming you're in college since you have dorms) and talk to her. Try to find her in a building if you can't get in the dorms.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by fob12
Go up to a random girl, tell her the story and try to make her pity you, then BAM!

And I hope "BAM!" means, "have sex with that girl in the bitch singer's dorm!"
i've already sent her two or three emails asking for my stuff back and she ignores them, so she is stealing them, what do i do if i can't get her to respond, i guess i could confront her at her job that would make her really mad, but would it be effective???

My Gear:
Ibanez VBT700
Fernandes Vertigo Elite
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Digitech GNX 4
Quote by fob12

Instant sex.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Shoot the drummer.

i love you. you have made my day excellent.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by marktuazon
might want to check ebay for your gear....lol

thats seriously what I'm afraid of, i don't trust her. I'm going to give her a few more days to respond to my emails. I talked to the cops in my town and they said they could help me out by doing what they call a civil standby, they come with me to her dorm and act like moderators and hopefully i get my stuff back, i really don't want to get the cops involved but I'm afraid thats what its gonna take.

My Gear:
Ibanez VBT700
Fernandes Vertigo Elite
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Digitech GNX 4
shouldn't of called her a bitch before you got your stuff

EDIT-shouldn't of told her to **** herself before you got your stuff
Quote by Caustic
If I didn't cuss so much, I'd be illiterate!

Quote by Will_Minus
Stupid people do stupid things. Don't be stupid, stupid.
yeah, moral of the story (1) don't trust girls (2) make damn sure you have all your stuff back before telling them off lol

My Gear:
Ibanez VBT700
Fernandes Vertigo Elite
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Digitech GNX 4