I'm looking for a neck to fit my Teisco guitar. The pocket measures 2 5/8" long, 2" wide at the opening, 2 1/16" at the heel, and 5/8" deep. The scale is Gibson/Epiphone based so a derivative guitar is fine. My Teisco is a 1967 model so its somewhat hard to find parts for it that are cheap or worthwhile. I would prefer a six in a line headstock to a 3 and 3 but beggars can't be choosers. I've seen the sites that sell Fender necks but where can I source this neck ?
warmoth
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
Quote by Nitroduck
warmoth

+1
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Warmoth only sells fender strat or tele necks spec necks. Dont know if it will fit. They do have the short scale necks if the neck pocket is ok. And you can get em 6 on a side.
I know I will need to fit it somewhat, I just don't want to cut up the body. I'd rather fine tune the neck since its more easily replaced.