So I've decided I'm tired of searching for Radiohead and getting results like 'Steven Spielberg prank call' on Limewire.

What are the best programs to download music legally? Napster is the first that comes to my head and I can't use Itunes because they use a different format.

Edit: I meant programs that cost money, I don't really mind paying.
Last edited by Merkage at Feb 18, 2008,
iTunes Store?
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Torrent it. It's illegal but probably easier than legally where you have to give your credit card number and all.

Or use Soulseek.
just buy the cd?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by coheed.666
just buy the cd?

I can't always find the CD and I figure paying for downloads is cheaper than buying the CD.
I use ruckus.com occasionally. You can only listen to them on your computer and you need a .edu email address to get it free, but they have a decent library and they claim its legal
iTunes
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
dont use limewire. it sucks
download music as torrents
its free n the quality is great
its illegal tho..
i also heard that if the police catch you illegally downloading music they are gonna come over to your house and shave off your eyebrows
www.play.com started doing downloads and it's cheaper than itunes
but other than that, itunes

don't torrent, kids
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"