Hey guys,

I own a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and it's only a month old. From what I hear these things are built like tanks but one annoyance I did find was that my amp buzz's on all C# notes. I followed the sound to a small pre-amp tube ( I think, it's the smaller type of the two tubes in there ). If I hold the tube and play the note, it's fine. I see four screws around the tube, should I tighten those? Please help@

See you in the skank pit,
Jordan "Skank"
Not sure how to fix your problem, but if you decide to poke around in there, unplug it and leave it unplugged for at least a week to be sure that all the power has left the amp.

It can contain deadly amounts of voltage even while unplugged.
true my peavey 100W tube amp got me the other day when i layed my arm across circuit board. ...fixing stupid input jack's from stepping on cord.
lets us know what the result is please. Doesnt it seem impossible that buzz occurs with a cedrtian note? I have the same amp.

I am not doubting you.....it just seems impossible that buzz wold occur only when playing C#s.
But I have witnessed stranger things
Quote by richgray5
lets us know what the result is please. Doesnt it seem impossible that buzz occurs with a cedrtian note? I have the same amp.

I am not doubting you.....it just seems impossible that buzz wold occur only when playing C#s.
But I have witnessed stranger things

actually that tube might have a resonant frequency of c#.
it happens alot with many things.