I just recieved my new Ibanez Prestige 1570L in the mail today, i ordered it off ebay about a week ago. After looking at many different videos and the thread about floyd rose type guitars i went and put new strings on it.
The problem is now that the new strings are on, the high E, B, and G strings are all touching the fretboard and not ringing at all. The tremolo is not too far in or too far out its parallell with the rest of the guitar. When i press the neck towards me slightly the strings ring just like normal but thats only when i press on the neck.

Any tips or problems? I dont have my camera with me so i cant take pics.

Thanks much.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
Which strings did you have on it, and what gauge did you replace them with?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
The previous users strings were on it, i'm not sure which gauge they were but they were pretty thick, right now i'm using 10's to 46's.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah

Your truss rod is too loose for the lighter string gauge that you've put on it. Looks like you need a bit more neck bow. You say the trem's flush with the body?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
yeah, the trem seems to be like it should be, it looks parallell to the rest of the guitar, slightly raised
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah

That's how an Edge Pro should be:

Did you adjust the springs in the back when you switched the strings?
I tightened the springs at first while the other users strings were on it because the trem was lifting up when i put it into standard tuning ( the previous user had it in drop D), but then one of the strings broke so i just changed all of the strings.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah

Hm, so you did adjust the springs. In any case, you will need a truss rod adjustment, and that's your problem. Alternatively, you can go to a higher string gauge.