A song me and my roommate wrote recently and finished recording a few weeks ago. It was recorded at home with cubase sx, a studio projects c1 condenser mic, and a firebox audio interface. No autotune or artificial effects. Let me know what you think.

http://www.myspace.com/davidandrewcook
nice recording, i also use cubase with my audio interface, my new rode nt1 is on its way to me tomorrow so hopefully will be able to produce something this good soon! great song particularly like the multiple vocal layers keep it up!

crit my profile songs?
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
Well I think everything about Broken Boy Soldier is brilliant. The recording is great, the arrangement is beautiful, the guitar playing is great, the lyrics and singing are great. Just a great piece of work really. Well done.

Thanks for the listen by the way. Enjoy the new microphone
woah thanks! took quite a few months of work all told but it was certainly worth it. and yeah i will should arrive tomorrow, i have spenttoday putting a drum track together ready to record my hero over, i just hope everyone is out the house before i amready to record vocals, its rather embarassing...

actually now i relisten to your song with my studio headphones on instead of my rubbish speakers, its great! fantastic job! *applause*
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
Last edited by notonlybutalso at Feb 18, 2008,