Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Guitar hero is more difficult than real guitar for me O_o I can play better on real guitar.
if its so awful go to another thread, i wanted to discuss guitar hero vs guitar not my ability to please you with a thread
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Quote by Steve The Plank
It's just a game...

Like Halo, Mario etc. It's not meant to replace real guitar.

He's right you know.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
yea, but with it coming out lots of people are just going to get into that that may have got into playing guitar for real

i dont know, it is just a game but why play it when you can play the song for real?
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
at least its not rap hero.... lol. getting kids into good music and maybe playing guitar.
Quote by TheShubes
yea, but with it coming out lots of people are just going to get into that that may have got into playing guitar for real

i dont know, it is just a game but why play it when you can play the song for real?

why play counterstrike when you can just shoot someone for real?....

...wait a minute....
Well, I always used to enjoy the dance mat games, but I never could dance ^^

It's a different type of game. It culd make you feel like a rockstar without having to actually learn an instrument. Games like CoD4 let you murder people in a war-like environment, without actually murdering people :P

It's all good.

I want Guitar Hero, but it's just too much money tbh.
Quote by bendystraw
TS i gotta say, nice job on making an awful thread.

he he he
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by TheShubes

I started playing guitar because of guitar hero. When I started, I knew it was going to be waaay harder even if I could blaze through a song on expert. That game made me want more. Now here I am about 1 year later doing decently on my own.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Quote by TheShubes

That could happen to younger kids, but more people will decide to learn real guitar because of it, that's happened to a lot of my friends.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

yes, it needs to be that big, his fail is that epic
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
Last edited by aPIRATEwithADD at Feb 18, 2008,