For people who know history stuff. Native Americans, Civil War(s), politics, random facts is all fair game.

What do you all know about the Zimmermann Telegram?

or

Would Operation Sealion have ever worked?
i'm more a fan of the Manhattan Project
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Zimmerman Telegram is from the US ambassador to the German ambassador? I remember something involving Mexico, maybe it's the Mexican ambassador. Details details. Operation Sealion would have been a massive failure, so Hitler ditched it.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by HelpTravesty
For Native Americans

thank u for not calling them indians
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
i thought the Zimmerman Telegram was from germany to mexico....so mexico would try to attack the U.S.

some people believe it isnt even real but just propaganda from Britain to get the U.S. to join the war.
Yeah, I was just going off of memory, which was pretty wrong haha. At least I got all 3 countries right.

On the subject of history, tomorrow night I have to go listen to this scholar who is an expert on Lincoln give a speech.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by d. b. cooper
Zimmerman Telegram is from the US ambassador to the German ambassador? I remember something involving Mexico, maybe it's the Mexican ambassador. Details details. Operation Sealion would have been a massive failure, so Hitler ditched it.

No. It was from Germany to Mexico. It said if Mexico would attack America, then Germany would fight on Mexico's side and help Mexico win the land it lost in the Spanish American War.
Quote by R0CKER1220
No. It was from Germany to Mexico. It said if Mexico would attack America, then Germany would fight on Mexico's side and help Mexico win the land it lost in the Spanish American War.

Impossible anyway. Germany couldn't realistically supply the Mexican army from where it was. It was hopeless.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Impossible anyway. Germany couldn't realistically supply the Mexican army from where it was. It was hopeless.
It pissed off the U.S. enough to get involved, though.