So far I've looked at schaller, Ping, grover, Sperzel (I'm kinda leaning towards these).
Which would be best?
And any other locking tuner suggestions for my strat?

Thanks
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Grover or the planet waves by far!
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
The grovers are nice as you dont need to tighten anything to lock the string. Spertzels are good but pricey.
You don't have to drill at all for the Sperzels. I like the grovers better, but you might have to drill.
yea I was leaning towards sperzel...but can anyone tell me about the "ping" ones?
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Quote by Roc8995
You don't have to drill at all for the Sperzels. I like the grovers better, but you might have to drill.

I did.

The Sperzels are very good BUT they're expensive, and you can't tune very finely on them.
Quote by mrxtreme_4
yea I was leaning towards sperzel...but can anyone tell me about the "ping" ones?

IIRC the ping are standard on MIM strats and teles. Not a very well known name, doesn't look like anything special.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I did.

The Sperzels are very good BUT they're expensive, and you can't tune very finely on them.
Have them on 5 guitars not sure what you mean not being able to fine tune them. We use a digital rack tuner in the studio and they are pretty much flawlessly on tune.