i love this stuff. they only sell it at taco bell. i've tried to come up w/ my own concoction and I've come close, but not quite.

i've found if i mix regular dew, tropicana fruit punch, and just a little bit of pina colada mix i can get something similar.

i've looked on the web and can't find any exact recipes. anyone have anything better?
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Last edited by fastlanestoner at Feb 18, 2008,
yeah go to taco bell with a bunch of gallon jugs... they do give free refills!
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Sounds intriguing.... I'm going to have to go make one.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Man, I used to love mountain dew. But I never see it in any vending machines around here anymore.
i just thought they discontinued it. i had it once, masturbated to it, then i saw it nowhere else so i figured they stopped it.
to me baja blast tastes like mt dew and coconut rum minus the alcohol. i'm soooo close w/ my mix but just can't get it to taste the same.

goood why won't they just release mass market this stuff?
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
someone has to go and work for them for a while and find out the secret ingredients!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I love baja blast! everyone else I know hates it because it tastes like melted Popsicles, but with 4x the sugar, but it tastes awesome.
oh my god it's sooooooo gooooooood

they always let me bring it home in bottles at my local t-bell. mmm, i think i'll go get some..
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"