I am looking at Acoustic-Electric guitars, and I don't know which one is better. I'm an electric guitar person, but I do like to play acoustic from time to time...The acoustic I have now is a peice of crap IMO (I want to sell it), and I'm looking at these new ones..

Tell me what you all think:

Squier A-E

Epiphone AJ-100 CE

Epiphone DR-200CE

As you can see, I'm not trying to drop alot of money for it, but if you have better suggestions, let me know.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

i got my ibanez talman for $200 and love it. nice smaller body. great sound. low action.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Go for the Epi 200CE. Great reviews for the buck. There's a Washburn 85 something @Musiciansfriend, w/ solid top for 179.00.
squier no
ep aj 100 ce maybe
ep dr 200 ce maybe
but expect both ep to sound like gagged ass pluged in imho but hey they got a solid top so its a start good luck play em b4 u buy one hell play every guitar in your price range.
ibanez gets mixed reviews. i would avoid them altogether.

you probably wont go wrong with the epiphone. they make decent acoustic guitars.
The Epiphone AJ-100 is the best guitar out of those three since its the only one with a solid top. My honest recommendation though is to avoid electric-acoustics in this price range, they invariably have poor quality electronics.
Quote by tom183
The Epiphone AJ-100 is the best guitar out of those three since its the only one with a solid top. My honest recommendation though is to avoid electric-acoustics in this price range, they invariably have poor quality electronics.

this is my advice also. although i must also say that the aj-100ce is bound to be a real piece of shit. there's just no way you can manufacture an acoustic-electric guitar with a solid top and sell it for $169. that's insane. i feel like it has to be shit. granted, i haven't played one... i'm just making an assumption.