Poll Options
View poll results: ???
I agree with your friend.
27 40%
I don't agree with your friend.
41 60%
Voters: 68.
Page 1 of 2
My friend is a very open-minded person and pretty nice towards everyone.He made a interesting statement to me and he said to me don't you ever notice that a big percentage of gay people are like the rudest people ever meet?he also said mostly lesbians towards men.He also said " like seriously most of them are so snobby towards people".He also says" look on shows like that new Pussycat show girloius and One shot at love or on something like that.I got the thinking towards what he was saying and some of it was kind of true... no we are not planning to make a hate crew ok lol.Try to look into your personal experiences too.

So UG do you agreement with him or not?

Sorry for my internet writing.
Last edited by Techtonic at Feb 18, 2008,
there are more gays than the gays on TV
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
your friend probably also thinks that all gay people are really flamboyant and have a lisp, in short he's a total moron.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Gays are not people.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
What a stupid thing to say. If you're gay.. you like members of the same sex.. thats the ONLY difference. It has nothing to do with your personality until you start stereotyping.
"The sounds of the universe were joined together according to musical concord" -Plato

Quote by adamungar1
Don't quote me, but I think it's a requirement to pledge allegiance if you're running for president :S

myspace.com/musicartenergy
AIM: enmusicerartgy
You know all the bitchy "gay" people on MTV get payed to be bitchy right?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I know some extremely rude gay people, but they are all regular people who just swing another direction.
Quote by andy_thomas
Gays are not people.

Sent from my iPad.
Quote by shut_up_n00b
You know all the bitchy "gay" people on MTV get payed to be bitchy right?

Try readintg the thread it is not me that make the statement.
your friends a moron. think about it. hes basing his judgement of an entire population (for lack of a better word) on the people he sees on reality shows. have you ever noticed that EVERY gay person you see on tv is flamboyant? thats called a stereotype. and i honestly think its much more likely that there are WAY more straight people who are rude to gays than the other way round. tell your friend to rethink his definition of open-minded. reality tv is FAR from reality.
well, i think he is right to some extent. I do notice what your friend is talking about. I think that some gay/lesbian people are so rude because gay/lesbian people have been unfairly discriminated against by many ignorant straight people. This leads to making a person cold and often rude. This is however probably not the majority of gay/lesbian people. sorry for that confusing paragraph.

YAY TURKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know a lot of gay kids, and yes, they are VERY rude to me, they openly insult my clothing ALL THE TIME almost fought one once but i had to back down cause i knew they'd turn it into a hate crime

and the fught was over them making fun of me and my friends for 2 years, but now a days they have seemed to have backed off i say 'they' cause at my school they travel in packs of no less than 7

edit: there is a large gay community in my school
Those are what I call "MTV gays". But maybe you haven't noticed, assholes always tend to get more attention then everyone else, just take a look at the news.
Quote by doomed1
i know a lot of gay kids, and yes, they are VERY rude to me, they openly insult my clothing ALL THE TIME almost fought one once but i had to back down cause i knew they'd turn it into a hare crime

and the fught was over them making fun of me and my friends for 2 years, but now a days they have seemed to have backed off i say 'they' cause at my school they travel in packs of no less than 7

homosexuals =/= pricks.

pricks = pricks.

Grow up and look past the sexuality.
There are rude gays.

and nice gays.

The ones who walk around and are like "HOLY **** IM GAYYY! OH MY GOD LOOK AT ME" usually are dicks.

and the ones who don't advertise it are usually nice.
Quote by andy_thomas
Gays are not people.

but you are a douchebag
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
The ones I know think they are better since they are different. So i guess that amkes them gay elitest?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
its not true. my uncles gay, one of my good friends is a lesbian, and theres a gay guy at my church. also theres a ton at my school. theyre all very nice people. the gay guys who are snobby are the feminine ones who act like snobby girls.
so have you noticed that most of the people who like metal are elitists who hate all other kinds of music and wear "cool" metal tea shirts?

aren't all gay people rude pricks that publicly display their sexuality?

seriously guys.
Quote by Monolith295
Those are what I call "MTV gays". But maybe you haven't noticed, assholes always tend to get more attention then everyone else, just take a look at the news.

QFT.

TV gays =/= Real life homosexuals.

Just like:

Reality show "real people" =/= normal human beings.
Quote by lateraluspiral
there are more gays than the gays on TV

I have to say this man speaks truth.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Techtonic
Try readintg the thread it is not me that make the statement.

hehe my bad.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Gay people can be rude. Gay people can also be nice. Gay people can be anything except straight, by definition.
straight people are as rude, if not more rude, to gays than gays are to straight people.
i guess straight people are mean too.
so i guess it's only the bi's who are nice.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
your friend probably also thinks that all gay people are really flamboyant and have a lisp, in short he's a total moron.

WAIT. are you saying they don't?
Page 1 of 2