Maybe its not a big deal but I feel so mutilated...It will never heal, I looks funny though...
or you could have made it simple and said that weird piece above your teeth.
Quote by that_1_dude24
Isn't that your lip?
Wouldn't it be easier to say lip?

i'm taking a pic right now
Quote by freedoms_stain
Anyone else thought "Labial" was vagina related?

Maybe something to do with lips...and yes I did. And don't google frenulum without labial...seriously don't. Because frenulum is a term to describe...ALL....stringy pieces of skin attaching....skin
Quote by iggybatero
How the fuck did you manage to do that?

He got Zednik'd
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by cerveza
you need to shave off that little gustache you've got going on there, haha.

lol, the cons of using a highdef camera...yeah, don't worry it will be off by school time, ive just been being a hermit for the weekend....oh yeah and I didn't go to school today because CANADIAN FAMILY DAY.

so...

CANADIAN FAMILY DAY = CANADIAN DIRTSTASH
Quote by Crazy
lol, the cons of using a highdef camera...yeah, don't worry it will be off by school time, ive just been being a hermit for the weekend....oh yeah and I didn't go to school today because CANADIAN FAMILY DAY.

so...

CANADIAN FAMILY DAY = CANADIAN DIRTSTASH

dude
that is no excuse for a dirty sanchez
ive home all day too and even i had the decency to shave
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Dude you totally have a clit in your mouth now.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by CockNBallTortur

sorry for the double post
but what the **** does that have to do with anything
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6
sorry for the double post
but what the **** does that have to do with anything

yeah, i was expecting the guy to bend down to turn off the camera at the end and have a dirty sanchez but nope...did you post in the wrong thread or something?