well, there is a certain amount of time in a day, and you can only do so many pushups in that time. So yes, there is a limit to how many pushups you can do.

pepsi
Yes, if you do more than your weight+amount of letters in the name of your dog, you'll explode.

Ok that wasn't funny
What? No?

Are you asking how many pushups we can do?

EDIT: Oh, I usually do 30 pushups go to 100 crunches, go back to 30 pushups and do 100 crunches again. And I do that twice a day.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by Toolshed#9
Yes, if you do more than your weight+amount of letters in the name of your dog, you'll explode.

Ok that wasn't funny

Yes, Yes it was xD
medically, it depends on you, if you just kept doing push ups all day either your muscles would give out or you would collapse from exhaustion.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by pepsi_lovr
well, there is a certain amount of time in a day, and you can only do so many pushups in that time. So yes, there is a limit to how many pushups you can do.

pepsi

But.. but surely you could always do one more...

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Toolshed#9

Ok that wasn't funny

i lold
Quote by Jimmyyoung
But.. but surely you could always do one more...

There's always a limit

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
medically, it depends on you, if you just kept doing push ups all day either your muscles would give out or you would collapse from exhaustion.

but woudl it be healthy?
Your own body has its personal limit but theres no concrete, universal limit. Weird question btw
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)