Page 1 of 2
I looked and didn't see any other forums on the topic, so here it is,

what are the bands or singers that youre somewhat ashamed to say that you like.

For me I would probably have to say American Hi Fi, you can never seem to leave all of your favorite bands from middle school.
sclub 7.
shut up, you all suck.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte, Green Day, and other new punk bands
green day.

o yeah, and i still... listen to... fall out boy... once in a while.
<.<

>.>

please don't make me play the pete wentz bass...

NO MOMMY, DON'T DO IT AGAIN!
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
most catchy mainstream bands that get stuck in my head....like Paramore...... << THEYRE JUST SO ADDICTIVE D : haha
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
Boys Like Girls...
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
yeah paramore, damit
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
If you're ashamed of the band you like, then you're the one who's shameful.
dragonforce lol its funny cuz they used to be sweet before guitar hero and mainstream came along(even tho that song was already overplayed lol)
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
panic at the disco...

fall out boy...

-_-

my worst...

the new avenged sevenfold cd... -sighs-
I'm not ashamed to say I own various Fall Out Boy, Blink 182 and My Chemical romance CDs

I reckon it's good music, and I don't ****ing care if anyone says that it's lame.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
None. I'd get laughed at for saying I don't understand what's so bad about MCR besides the fans.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I'm pretty damn ashamed that I like Heart so much. Not just the Zeppelin style stuff either, Alone is probably one of my favorite Heart songs....
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
i actually do like avenged sevenfold, and i'm not afraid to admit it.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Well, um, Roxy Music. Yeah.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Aquaman788
...you can never seem to leave all of your favorite bands from middle school...

Pretty much.

Although I'm not ashamed to admit it, I fucking love Good Charlotte. That's right. Hate me.

Although I did grow out of Simple Plan, thank god.

Edit: Also, this thread just goes to prove that people here really do like A7x and are just giving them shit cuz they're mainstream.
Last edited by archangels666 at Feb 18, 2008,
Quote by .6.bullets.
most catchy mainstream bands that get stuck in my head....like Paramore...... << THEYRE JUST SO ADDICTIVE

I love Paramore. Nothing wrong with that. And Hayley is soooo hawt. But I'm not really ashamed about any of the bands I like. But the thing that's on my Zune right now that'd I'd get teased about is the Sweeney Todd soundtrack cause the people at my school are idiots who think the only music is rap and musicals are for queers.
I am kind of ashamed to say that I like some metal. I mean I can take some Mayhem or Opeth in small doses, but I don't like getting labeled as the "elitist metalhead" anywhere.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I dont have anythign to hide... IDK marylin manson? no oen seems to liek him.. im ore into hsi early work though
do you have a problem with eliteist metalheads?!?! lol jk
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
None.

I never understood why someone would be ashamed of something that they enjoy listening to. But I guess that's how a lot of peoples' minds work...for some reason. I listen to everything from the occasional death metal tune to Burzum to Vivaldi to Miles Davis to Stevie Ray Vaughn to Lil' Jon to Savage Garden to Randy Travis. Yay me.

Ashamed? Not in the least.
Quote by rocktolive
One time, I swear my PB&J sandwich talked to me... maybe it was food poisoning?
Quote by Metal_Rich
None. I'd get laughed at for saying I don't understand what's so bad about MCR besides the fans.

That is true but to add on everyone thinks that they're gay which is a dumb reason because everyone loves Queen and Freddie Mercury actually was gay.

I actually think that MCR has some pretty decent guitar parts even though Gerard's voice sometimes gets on my nerves.

I also happen to like the Goo Goo Dolls mainly their older stuff before Iris came out (sept that cd was still good) when John Reznick played electric guitar and didn't have an orchestra in every friggen song like in their newest album.
Im not ashamed to say that I like Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Boys Like Girls, Underoath, and a whole slew of other bands that metalheads generally dont like.

EDIT: And it just seems to kill people when I say I listen to some rap.
Last edited by dr_chainsaw0 at Feb 18, 2008,
I'm not ashamed of any of the bands I like.
Some that might make people wonder, though, are t.A.t.U, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, and...The Backstreet Boys. Yeah, I do own one of their CDs, and no, it has not left the CD player in my car in six months, thank you.
I am not afraid to say I like some rap. Most of my friends are so closed minded, I say I'm listening to RunDMC or anything like that, I get funny looks. Pisses me off really.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by MetalUpUrAss
Well you are a girl.

That doesn't make my musical selections any less embarassing.
Why should you be ashamed to like a band? If it sounds good to your ears, listen to it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by guitar_freak333
I am not afraid to say I like some rap. Most of my friends are so closed minded, I say I'm listening to RunDMC or anything like that, I get funny looks. Pisses me off really.

I don't like most rap now a days, but I do like classic old school rap like Run DMC and Kurtis Blow
Page 1 of 2