Page 1 of 4
Simply put, what is the worst memory you have? Mine is probably when I found out my girlfriend was ****ing some other guy. Worse part is he was really weird looking.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by ANTHRAX†
When my best friend died a day before my birthday.

oh ****
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
When I was woken up by the police on the side of the road after a night of binge drinking with bloody knees, a fractured wrist, and I was still pretty ****ing drunk.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
the day my dog died
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
Quote by LeviW
When I was woken up by the police on the side of the road after a night of binge drinking with bloody knees, a fractured wrist, and I was still pretty ****ing drunk.

was that a handjob or a bl0wjob you were giving out?

all those times i'd pour a giant bowl of cereal and then realize there was no more god damn milk
^
Quote by ANTHRAX†
When my best friend died a day before my birthday.

god man i know that feeling kinda
my friend corey died on my birthday
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by Raaaaar
was that a handjob or a bl0wjob you were giving out?

I found out later that I tucked and rolled out of a car going 50+ miles per hour. My wrist is still ****ed as this happened less then two weeks ago.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
Quote by Player 1
all those times i'd pour a giant bowl of cereal and then realize there was no more god damn milk

you put the cereal in first? you freak.
Quote by bendystraw
you put the cereal in first? you freak.

You risk the danger of splashing if you put the milk in first.

I guess you like living on the edge.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Kutanmoogle
You risk the danger of splashing if you put the milk in first.

I guess you like living on the edge.

lol
LARGE TEXT
Realizing I had lost enough blood that I couldn't stand up long enough to walk to the car, and realizing that even if I had, I couldn't have sat up long enough to drive to the hospital.

Either that or realizing that Juliette (Lewis) & the Licks weren't walking off stage after just one song, meaning an even longer wait for Muse to come on.
Quote by jakekilgore666
the day my dog died

my dog died the day after christmas. Ruined the whole holiday for me. I had her since i was 6 years old, so about 10 or 11 years now.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
my dog died the day after christmas. Ruined the whole holiday for me. I had her since i was 6 years old, so about 10 or 11 years now.

i'm almost in the same situation. my dog's gettin pretty old now and idk how much longer he's gonna be around.. i've had him since i was about 7
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
When my mum had a 'moment' and i had to stay with someone else for a couple of months.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by Deliriumbassist
When I got a delayed text from my mate the day after he commited suicide saying that he wouldn't be able to drive me to where we were gonna go that day

Bloody Emo kids.
Quote by Raaaaar
Bloody Emo kids.

thats ****ed up, you should apologize asshole
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
The day my sister wasn't at school when were got there to pick her up, it was her first day. We found out she thought she was supposed to ride the bus to some day care, so we finally found her.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
How about a giant F*CK YOU?

What? Emo kids are more prone to suicide than other groups of youngsters. If all he is missing is spraffing on Ultimate Guitar forums all day he is better off.
Quote by Raaaaar
Bloody Emo kids.

Get the fuck out of existance. What happened to Delrium was absolutely terrible, and probably more haunting than anything you'll ever feel in your whole, hopefully short life.
Quote by Raaaaar
What? Emo kids are more prone to suicide than other groups of youngsters. If all he is missing is spraffing on Ultimate Guitar forums all day he is better off.

So because he killed himself, he's automatically emo?

WRONG.

He was one of the most talented musicians I have ever met, an extremely fun guy and never had anything bad to say about anyone.

I hope it doesn't take the suicide of one of your close friends to get you to realise the magnitude of it all. I wouldn't wish that feeling upon anyone, even someone as pathetic as yourself.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
So because he killed himself, he's automatically emo?

WRONG.

He was one of the most talented musicians I have ever met, an extremely fun guy and never had anything bad to say about anyone.

I hope it doesn't take the suicide of one of your close friends to get you to realise the magnitude of it all. I wouldn't wish that feeling upon anyone, even someone as pathetic as yourself.

Cowards way out TBH. Any situation in life can be overcome unless he was molested or something if that was the reason.
Probably me destroying my friendship with all of my close friends on friday, but I don't really remember much of it so I guess that doesn't count.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
Page 1 of 4