last saturday i was at a bar and some girl that's totally hammered starts making out with me like there's no tommorow. i played along just because, well, you know... should i be ashamed of that or is it something to brag about?

*edit* i have seen her randomly at the student center so she's not 100% random
Last edited by pwrmax at Feb 18, 2008,
She just needed to spit out her gum. Don't worry about it.
<Han> I love Hitler
I wonder what she did before she made out with you?

Hmmm, all the things that come to mind...
LARGE TEXT
ehhh i mean i dunno any average guy who would turn down a drunken make out, i live off the drunken make out.
dont be ashamed or brag about it.
the drunken makeout is fun
everyone does it eventually
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
this girl i like was hanging out with me and my band and we all got drunk. she then proceded to jump on me and maul me later a party. it was badass, but a bit sloppy haha. wasn't expecting it tho, so i guess i feel ya on some level lol.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Just remember that she wasn't throwing up 10 minutes later because of you.....

Dude, just go with the flow. If a drunk chick kisses you (then as long as your single or your gf isn't around, or any of her friends for that matter) then snog her back. Find a room, get a head job or a root then just walk out once your done (even if shes not ). She won't remember in the morning and if she does she won't have a phone number or any recolection of you for the next time your at a party.
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by Chadicus
Just remember that she wasn't throwing up 10 minutes later because of you.....

Dude, just go with the flow. If a drunk chick kisses you (then as long as your single or your gf isn't around, or any of her friends for that matter) then snog her back. Find a room, get a head job or a root then just walk out once your done (even if shes not ). She won't remember in the morning and if she does she won't have a phone number or any recolection of you for the next time your at a party.

You're an asshole.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Dirge Humani
Stop using the word random, please.

Random use of the word random is pretty random. People just randomly started using it.

I don't think there's much to brag about, TS.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
The drunken makeout may be okay to participate in, but is truely excruciating to watch. Were you both drunk?
have you concidered suicide?
Quote by whocares09
how was she saying it was a sign? like "aww damn little jimmies got his hands down his pants again" or was it more of a "HOT DAMN LITTLE JIMMIES TOUCHIN HIS CACK N BALLS!! YEEHAH!"
I've been there TS. Drunken makeouts are all good, as long as it doesn't get to where it looks like you're trying to suck each other's teeth out. That is when it gets too far.
you know when it gets to far??

RAPE!!!
Quote by whocares09
how was she saying it was a sign? like "aww damn little jimmies got his hands down his pants again" or was it more of a "HOT DAMN LITTLE JIMMIES TOUCHIN HIS CACK N BALLS!! YEEHAH!"
Quote by revisited77
ehhh i mean i dunno any average guy who would turn down a drunken make out, i live off the drunken make out.

Amen brother
You should only be ashamed of it if she was totally hammered, and you were sober.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by pwrmax
last saturday i was at a bar and some girl that's totally hammered starts making out with me like there's no tommorow. i played along just because, well, you know... should i be ashamed of that or is it something to brag about?

*edit* i have seen her randomly at the student center so she's not 100% random

Happens to the best of us.

Seriously lol

Were you drunk too??

Cos if you werent then its a different story.