I don't know whats wrong. I have this pain inside the bone of my left middle finger. I tried cracking it and massaging it but it hurts like hell. It also hurts when I play guitar.
StUp MaStUrBaTiNg

or rub icy hot on it.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Dude, light it on fire, or put it inside a tigers mouth.

I know. I'm a doctor like the rest of UG.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by mrbagrat
StUp MaStUrBaTiNg

or rub icy hot on it.

you know better.
I had a similar thing, I got it from over-use of hand-grips on my weaker left hand.

You've just got to rest it from whatever hurt it til it feels better.
Quote by mrbagrat
StUp MaStUrBaTiNg

WRONG

Masturbating will probably fix it
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by bendystraw
you know better.

yeah...yeah, I do. but someone had to say it and better sooner than later.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Well I lit it on fire and I dont have a tiger so instead i stuck it in a frying pan full of grease.... the thing is... Im out of icy hot.
Quote by mrbagrat
yeah...yeah, I do. but someone had to say it and better sooner than later.

yeah but there is gonna be a massive ban sweep in 5 hours or so. don't want you in it.
I have the same problem with my index finger. I just started using it a little more here and there and the pain went away.
It's an infection you got from not being circumsized, which has spread to your hand. You need to cut off your foreskin and get rid of the source of the problem NOW. Don't bother about seeing a doctor for it, use the nearest sharp object like scissors and cut the end of your disk off. NOW. I can's stress the urgency enough.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY