Got a Crate BV150H up for sale. I believe im the second owner. Got it sometime November-ish. Equipped with Groove Tubes. Its in pretty good condition. its really not being used any longer since the band split so its just kind of sitting their.
Got any questions shoot them at me.

[EDIT] $635 shipped!

Heres some more pictures.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/soulsofblack/BV150H/
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
BC Rich Warlock NJ Series
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
Last edited by AdrianLoureiro at Mar 15, 2008,
I r interestuhd. sound clips of lead and clean channels? and more info on it such as condition of tubes, preamp, any faults, etc?

oh, and definately more pics ^_^ l/,,
I'd get it if it was the BV-60 and cheaper. Good luck. Great amps at great prices. If you guys are interested listen Marty Friedman's tone on the Rust in Peace Megadeth album.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
I r interestuhd. sound clips of lead and clean channels? and more info on it such as condition of tubes, preamp, any faults, etc?

oh, and definately more pics ^_^ l/,,

Basically, pretty good condition in all areas. Just a few tears in the tolex but nothing too serious. Tubes are still alive and kicking. The previous owner said he had sent it in for maintenance about 6 months before i got it and said it wasnt used as much, so tubes are pretty much good . When i practice with it in my room i dont have the volume past 3, it'll blow my ears and id like to keep my hearing. But anyways this thing gets LOUD!

As for sound clips, i wouldnt have a way since i dont have a mic. Ill try the camera tomorrow but i doubt that'll sound good.

Ill def post pics tomorrow, already have them taken, just need to upload to comp, photobucket and then here.

[edit]
Quote by metal Lover
I'd get it if it was the BV-60 and cheaper. Good luck. Great amps at great prices. If you guys are interested listen Marty Friedman's tone on the Rust in Peace Megadeth album.

Well, heard the BV-60 and well, i actually didnt like it, sounded... different maybe it was just me... my bud loves his. But yea, if your looking for some sounds to refer to definately try Marty Friedman in Megadeth era and i believe Sammy Hagar also uses one of these.
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
Last edited by AdrianLoureiro at Feb 19, 2008,
Quote by AdrianLoureiro

Well, heard the BV-60 and well, i actually didnt like it, sounded... different maybe it was just me... my bud loves his. But yea, if your looking for some sounds to refer to definately try Marty Friedman in Megadeth era and i believe Sammy Hagar also uses one of these.

Yeah, they are pretty versatile
bump
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
up
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
up
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
Quote by AdrianLoureiro
Basically, pretty good condition in all areas. Just a few tears in the tolex but nothing too serious. Tubes are still alive and kicking. The previous owner said he had sent it in for maintenance about 6 months before i got it and said it wasnt used as much, so tubes are pretty much good . When i practice with it in my room i dont have the volume past 3, it'll blow my ears and id like to keep my hearing. But anyways this thing gets LOUD!

As for sound clips, i wouldnt have a way since i dont have a mic. Ill try the camera tomorrow but i doubt that'll sound good.

Ill def post pics tomorrow, already have them taken, just need to upload to comp, photobucket and then here.

[edit]

Hey there, I sent you a PM on H-C. Let me know if you would like to take me up on that opportunity that I offered you.

BV60 and BV120 are NOTHING like the BV150 and BV300. Entirely different amps. Comparing a BV60 to a BV150 would be like comparing a $29.99 first act walmart amp to a Mesa Boogie. They are so different that Crate shouldn't have named them 'BV' Blue Voodoo.

I had the BV120 and it was a pile dog poo compared to the BV150H.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
bump
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
no interest??? at all???? bump for the day...
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
buuump this babe is looking to get played!
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
bump
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
UP! any offers at all??
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
bump
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
bump
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
bump
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
bump
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
bumpage
ESP M-II Deluxe
ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000
Kramer Focus 1000
Cordoba CE-C5
Boss GT-8
Crate BV150H for sale
Is this the head only? Or head and cab?
Magnum - Lead Guitar/Vocals ...Feeling Lucky?

Quote by pilgrimevan

...actually my favorite riff came out of getting a handjob.