I just ordered my first electric gutiar off the internets today, an Agile AL-2000 White with Chrome Hardware, and I was wondering if it's safe for me to set up this beauty myself, assuming I followed a guide online.

I realize that a lot of stuff can cause damage, and the only thing I'm REALLY worried about is the truss rod, but is it relatively safe? I mean shouldn't it be ebtter for me to practice on cheaper guitars (this one for example) rather than more expensive ones I get down the road (Say a PRS which I'm *hoping* of getting eventually)?

Thanks in advance guys.
Blackstar HT-5

Agile AL-2000 with Chrome Hardware
Yeah, the only thing I can really see giving you trouble is the truss rod. If you follow some reliable guides and take it nice and slow (for example, with the truss rod, only a quarter turn at a time and give it time to adjust), you shouldn't have any problems.

If you have any specific questions, post 'em here.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by DrNick
Yeah, the only thing I can really see giving you trouble is the truss rod. If you follow some reliable guides and take it nice and slow (for example, with the truss rod, only a quarter turn at a time and give it time to adjust), you shouldn't have any problems.

If you have any specific questions, post 'em here.

+1
Can i just put in that Agiles are friggen AMAZING for their prices? Good.

Otherwise, +1 to DrNick.
Awesome, how much are feeler gauges btw? xD
Blackstar HT-5

Agile AL-2000 with Chrome Hardware