does anybody have an artic white jazz bass. i'm very interesting in buying one. but the color, is it more of a cream? anybody have any pics? friend of mine has an artic white tele and i wasn't a huge fan of the color i would have to see it on the bass.

thanks in advance.
I play bass!
Google?

But id live one too i recently bought a bass but had to get black because it diddnt come in white it would have been better if it was white
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
Arctic White I believe is quite white, whereas Vintage White is more yellowish.

Just look on Craigslist for one, or eBay if you're really desperate.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Arctic White I believe is quite white, whereas Vintage White is more yellowish.

Just look on Craigslist for one, or eBay if you're really desperate.

He speaks the truth! I have an arctic white P bass and it is definately not cream colored.
I owned an Arctic White bass. It's basically the colour of a bananna. Whereas Vintage White is the colour of butter.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
I owned an Arctic White bass. It's basically the colour of a bananna. Whereas Vintage White is the colour of butter.

That sounds confusing. Arent bananas yellow?
^^
I believe he means the acutal banana part, not the skin. The actual banana isn't really a vibrant yellow.
Yeah didnt think of an opened banana. Thanks for clarification.
is pretty much regular white
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
if you look at pics on the internet you'll notice the pickguard is just the slightest bit brighter than the body. my jazz is midnight wine since i bought it used but had i got a new one it definately would have been arctic white.
A T-bird and a Big Muff in your GAS list!? Egad man, are you trying to kill me!?
Fender MIM Jazz Bass
Line6 LD150Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
my 2008 MIA Jazz is Olympic White.. which is pretty much white with a very feint hint of cream.
Gear:

Basses:
2008 American Standard Fender Jazz
Ibanez SRX300
Amp(s):
Ashdown MAG 300 C410T + 1x15
Effects:
SansAmp 3-Channel Bass Driver D.I.
^ of course that's an electric The color might look different on a computer screen =\

I have the bass you're talking about, it's my favorite color out of the options it comes in. The color looks really nice in my opinion. I'd buy it if you have the money.
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?
Quote by AccidentsHappen
^ of course that's an electric The color might look different on a computer screen =\

What gave it away? The 6 strings or the tremolo arm? It does look a little different on a computer screen than in person but this atleast gives you a good idea of the contrast between white pick guard and the arctic white body.
So because this has 6 strings and a tremolo arm it's not a bass?

Fender Bass VI
Sue: atonofclay66, give him your wallet!
atonofclay66: What for?
Sue: He's got a bass!
atonofclay66: That's not a bass. This is a bass.

Quote by atonofclay66
Sue: atonofclay66, give him your wallet!
atonofclay66: What for?
Sue: He's got a bass!
atonofclay66: That's not a bass. This is a bass.

o.0 who the hell owns a bass like that, that thing have 11 strings o.0 i always thought 6 was pushing it lol
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
^

I dont know, but I want one
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
This is a Fender Standard Jazz in Arctic White...

This is my Standard Jazz, '92 MIM. I don't know if it's supposed to be the same color and changed with age or if it's actually a different color...
Fender Geddy Lee, Precision (MIA), Fender Standard Jazz, Ibanez SR700, GK MB210 combo, GK 210MBE
I like olympic better...
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
I wonder what color my Standard Jazz '92 is supposed to be? I bought it used.
Fender Geddy Lee, Precision (MIA), Fender Standard Jazz, Ibanez SR700, GK MB210 combo, GK 210MBE
I'm positive it's Arctic White.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
yeah i don't like that creamy white, i'm getting a fender jazz too and i chose candy cola, a nice glittery red
was between that and shoreline gold
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by djflats
This is a Fender Standard Jazz in Arctic White...

This is my Standard Jazz, '92 MIM. I don't know if it's supposed to be the same color and changed with age or if it's actually a different color...

Nice, I actually like that.

What amp are you using?
The amp is an Ampeg BA-115...100 watts, 1x15.
I put a thumb rest on it too. It looks good but I really don't need it. This pic doesn't show it.
Quote by Zar938
So because this has 6 strings and a tremolo arm it's not a bass?

Fender Bass VI

isnt that more of a baritone guitar?
Vala: 1987 Stratocaster Plus
Dargie: MM Stingray 5 HS Dargie Delight 1 of 15
Buttercream (for now): Stingray 4 HH ltd. 2005 Buttercream
Rose: Bongo 5 HH Fretless Candy Apple Red

Dargie Delight Aholic of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Quote by Frantic Slayer
isnt that more of a baritone guitar?

nope, look at the thickness of the strings
i dunno, i guess its very similar, its all about actually hearing it to tell, the bass will sound lower than a baritone
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.