It's self explanatory. I think the show is pretty awesome, and this last episode was full of "lolwuts".
lol... If it doesn't have Arnold, I won't watch it.
Too many people own guitars. Someone had better go play a... clarinet or something.

:stickpoke

That means you.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
i once sneezed and a mushed up chip flew out my nose
needless to say i immediatly ate it
Quote by weirdsprout
lol... If it doesn't have Arnold, I won't watch it.

That's what everyone was thinking, but coming from a hardcore Terminator fan, this show is great.
It looks dumb, so I plan to never watch it and forever dislike it without basing my opinion on anything other than a 20 second commercial.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
My friend's been nagging me to watch it for the past few weeks.

I watched the first ten minutes today, then I got bored.
I watched the first three episodes and it looks pretty great so far. Seriously, way better than the third movie IMHO and even better that it screws up the time line for the third movie to happen, I'd rather forget it.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

They can't use the word Terminator without Arny. It's false advertising cause he is Terminator. There's no point without Arny, they've just started airing it in Australia last week. I didn't watch it. No Arny, No Point
I love the show, once you look at it as a stand alone show its great. I did have trouble with it at first because there are so many plot hole its pathetic. but thats only if you view it as part of the movie trilogy.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
it looks ****in pathetic like that stupid bionic woman..the acting is pathetic
Quote by SOYCD
it looks ****in pathetic like that stupid bionic woman..the acting is pathetic

That's what everyone says who doesn't actually watch it, but then you see, everyone who does watch it thinks it's great.

I thought this last episode was awesome. I love when they do sketches from the future.
i love how unrealistic the part is,when she pulls up in the truck and says to him"come with me if you want to live"
its almost as good as a horatio one liner .
Quote by SOYCD
i love how unrealistic the part is,when she pulls up in the truck and says to him"come with me if you want to live"
its almost as good as a horatio one liner .

That was gay, but the show is good.
its definetly a better show than most of the crap on tv, if only for the simple fact its about killing humans

i love how theyre showing the actual war against Skynet, something only seen in glimpses in the movies.

the third movie had its moments but overall, yes it did suck. i only hope that we get to see the 'disposal units' that ran day and night as mentioned in the first movie, i've always wandered how to dipose of hundreds of bodies quickly
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Ya, I am watching it and like what I see so far. They are beginning to weave some real world elements into the basic plot line; I bet the guidance councillor hits on Cameron, gets close to finding out who they really are and BAM, he's dead. Also like last nights epsiode that weaved the future and present time together to give a better idea of the over all plot and possible development.

Sort of spoiler alert for those who have not watched the show

What the hell is Cameron doing stealing the chip from the terminator she killed? She was specifically assigned to protect John but lately we see how she might turn into a baddie. It will be interesting to see how that angle plays out. My guess is that John instructed her to steal a chip so they can build more human protector terminators to even the balance of power in the future. Not sure but maybe.
Quote by TwistedLogic
Ya, I am watching it and like what I see so far. They are beginning to weave some real world elements into the basic plot line; I bet the guidance councillor hits on Cameron, gets close to finding out who they really are and BAM, he's dead. Also like last nights epsiode that weaved the future and present time together to give a better idea of the over all plot and possible development.

Sort of spoiler alert for those who have not watched the show

What the hell is Cameron doing stealing the chip from the terminator she killed? She was specifically assigned to protect John but lately we see how she might turn into a baddie. It will be interesting to see how that angle plays out. My guess is that John instructed her to steal a chip so they can build more human protector terminators to even the balance of power in the future. Not sure but maybe.

Yeah I think future John is sending people back to do stuff, but to try to hide it from Sarah, because obviously, she doesn't trust anyone. And Cameron needs some bangs. She's got a huge forehead.
It's on Virgin 1 this Thursday, I might check it out, Leana Heady is extremely hot, her as the queen in 300 was just mesmerising.

But, without Arnie, it could be a bit lame.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
It's on Virgin 1 this Thursday, I might check it out, Leana Heady is extremely hot, her as the queen in 300 was just mesmerising.

But, without Arnie, it could be a bit lame.

It's not, but it's like the guy who plays John said, some people are going to hate it and some people are going to love it. I love it, but who is Leana Heady?
^ The actress of Sarah, and the queen in 300. I thought it is on Thursday on Virgin 1; are you from the same country as me?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I just watched the first four last night. It's not a great show (the plot and character motivations are a little thin -- everything feels like first drafts to me), but Summer Glau kicks some serious ass, like she did in Firefly, so I'll watch it for her.
Can't stop the signal.
this is the kind of show that turns up during a writer's strike. it is so bad it is hilarious. my favorite moment...

first episode - sarah is trying to have a serious conversation with her son in the morning

Sarah *in serious tone* - "Grab your bags, in the car, half and hour, plus the guns.....I'll make pancakes."

hahahahah
I think it's pretty good for not having arnold or any of the original cast
RIP:
"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
Clifford Lee Burton

You'll all be missed

Disciple of Åkerfeldtism
Quote by TwistedLogic
I'm worried about that. If River... I mean Cameron ... becomes a baddie then 1 of 2 things has to happen:

1) She gets killed by John and Sarah and written out. And the show's primary appeal goes with her.

2) She remains a baddie and the show goes into a horrible new direction where Sarah and John are constantly running from / fighting her and the entire premise goes down the toilet.

So yeah I really hope that the major foreshadowing she did (not just with putting the "brain" in her pocket but earlier in the episode where, in the future, she says "sometimes they go bad") is to build up to something unexpected and say "gotcha". Otherwise the show is headed in a very bad direction.
Quote by search49
I just watched the first four last night. It's not a great show (the plot and character motivations are a little thin -- everything feels like first drafts to me), but Summer Glau kicks some serious ass, like she did in Firefly, so I'll watch it for her.

Yay, browncoat!