Page 1 of 2
We all know that its going to happen by 2010, and remember, there are two kinds of people who exist in this world. There are people who already have a plan and is ready, and those who dont. Are you the one who doesnt or does? Well explain yours here. Mines to get all my guns from my house and go to my attic and bring food and just wait until I think I have an idea.
Whats yours?
Also, post here everything you know about zombies.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Last edited by Mannypedraza at Feb 19, 2008,
Live.
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
im gonna get on ma roof wit ma .270 and kill me some zombies.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
there have been many threads like this before but anyways
like i said in one of the other ones id dance and dance till all the zombies died of exhaustion (for anyone thats played michael jackson's moonwalker)
Send me off to bed forevermore.
You guys would all die. You need multiple plans just encase they backfire.
Quote by Mannypedraza
You guys would all die. You need multiple plans just encase they backfire.

GERMAN SUPLEXES NEVER BACKFIRE!!!!
My friends and I are saving up for an uzi at the pawn shop.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by bob-thebuilder

Except that. That would work. But you'd most likely be bitten.
id take my copy of the zombie survival guide, grab a gun and ammo, and run to my friends house, because he has like 20 guns there
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by Mannypedraza
Except that. That would work. But you'd most likely be bitten.

*pulls on zombie proof suit*

Happy?
I'd move to New York City and kill my way to the nicest house and then stay there and get a dog and set up explosives all around the house so if they found out I'd blow up the place. Meanwhile I'd catch one zombie which is actually a vampire and try to find a cure to make it go back to a human again. But then a meteor falls into the ocean and awakens a monster that's been dormant for thousands of years, which surfaces and proceeds in destroying the city. Anyway, long story short I'd contract some sort of disease at some point and slowly melt away like a wax candle.
Wait a minute i thought rhinos... were vegitarians
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
1. Go to my friend's house.
2. Steal his guns
3. Follow the storm drainage through the ditches, and out to the river.
4. Build a raft out of Sticks
5. Sail Downstream until I hit:
A. The Ocean
B. Other survivors

A: Set up a hut alongside the beach. If zombies become overwhelming, sail back out in boat down the coast, until I find a more clear/secure area. Eventually find an area secure enough for me to stay 1-2 months. Spell a message out of rocks and hope to get picked up by a millitary helicopter.

B: Set up a community with other survivors. Strength in numbers. Have no mercy for the infected. Gain access to a Tall building, and have shifts of people watch for millitary helicopters.

6. Help the millitary clear all zombies off of a single island. Build a community on said island until all zombies starve to death (even the undead need food to keep moving)
7. Pocede to burn large urban areas
8. Bury infected that we dont burn
9. Attempt to start a new society without flaws.
10. Fail misrebly and the sun still rises...
im lost but anyway?

seems how zombie invasion i would take a ship with like a tonne of food and just stay on their for a long time fine a nice carrabian island.

live the good life

but if i had to stay here iprobably make a mass blockade as a local supermarket (need food)
but before going to a hunting shop and buying all of it?

ill live right?

Edit: Fcuk that, EXPECTO PATRONUS
Last edited by beetroot10 at Feb 19, 2008,
I would board myself up in my house with my ****loads of food supplies I already have and my thousands of rounds of ammunition and their associated firearms and have some pure, unadulterated, hot, dirty sex...I would then go out when I deemed it safe and jack people's gas cause they would likely be dead and wouldn't give a **** and build a good surplus of that and basically raid households and buisinesses for anything I felt like I needed or wanted...I would also steal batteries...I would then have plenty of electricity when I combine those banks of batteries with the solar panels on the walls of my house and the gnarly inverter we have...ooh and I would have plenty of water too because we also have a well...so basically I would just have fun...of course that would all depend alot on the types of zombies we're talking about...i mean are they I am legend zombies? 28 days later zombies? or shaun of the dead zombies? regardless I would not really feel too endangered...helps that I live 10 miles outside of a small town...but that is my basic plan at this point regardless of what it is invading... cheers!
Member of UG's gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join.
Quote by Mannypedraza
We all know that its going to happen by 2010, and remember, there are two kinds of people who exist in this world. There are people who already have a plan and is ready, and those who dont. Are you the one who doesnt or does? Well explain yours here. Mines to get all my guns from my house and go to my attic and bring food and just wait until I think I have an idea.
Whats yours?
Also, post here everything you know about zombies.

no way man you'll get eaten.
you should really have a better plan.

mine is still in progress but is kinda like this..

Get a few of my good friends, jump in the van and head down to the army surplus for some ****, then hit up the gun store (hell its a zombie apolypse so we'll just TAKE what we need) and drive to the George R. Brown convention center downtown...theres already food and im sure medical supplies there...so we'll stay there for a while until help arrives.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Quote by Here_is_no_why
My friends and I are saving up for an uzi at the pawn shop.

uzi's are illegal dude.

so i doubt you will be able to buy one
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Quote by bob-thebuilder
German Suplex about 5 at a time. I figure by 2012 I'd have suplexed over 6 generations of zombies.

Quote by bradbradbrad
Not as cute as you, Distorte.

"We're here to make coffee METAL. We will make EVERYTHING metal. Blacker than the blackest black times INFINITY!"
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
I own the Zombie Survival Guide. You're all making schoolboy errors, I must say.

Amateurs. Absolute amateurs.

By maxim or whatever the dudes name is? with the bs history in the back about the cherry projects or some ****? Its a fake bro, so you dont know for sure if his **** will work or not. They COULD be highly intelligent zombies, you never know.
Surely staying in one place would be an incredibly bad idea, after all, our primary advantage is our mobility, and eventually any stronghold is going to fail
Quote by bob-thebuilder

What the hell? Here's my plan. I'm gonna sit in my fridge conditioning my body, for the Ice Age which will be caused by the comet which I will summon using my psychic mind powers. Said ensuing Ice Age will wipe out all Zombies and I'll be pre conditioned to the cold weather. By the way, mine is a double apocalypse, and hopefully Romero won't stumble across this thread, cause this would make one ****ty movie.
Quote by Rhythm__Guitar
I plan on getting bitten. Becoming a zombie would be insane fun.

Me too.
Quote by Hitting Bottom
By maxim or whatever the dudes name is? with the bs history in the back about the cherry projects or some ****? Its a fake bro, so you dont know for sure if his **** will work or not. They COULD be highly intelligent zombies, you never know.

That's bull**** man. That guide is 100% fact right there. Don't be ****in' with me, you wanna get crazy, man? Don't you know i'm loco?
Assuming I'll be living in a flat in Tokyo by then: Nothing. I'll let the police mechs/rentazilla deal with it.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by Smitherz
I'd move to New York City and kill my way to the nicest house and then stay there and get a dog and set up explosives all around the house so if they found out I'd blow up the place. Meanwhile I'd catch one zombie which is actually a vampire and try to find a cure to make it go back to a human again. But then a meteor falls into the ocean and awakens a monster that's been dormant for thousands of years, which surfaces and proceeds in destroying the city. Anyway, long story short I'd contract some sort of disease at some point and slowly melt away like a wax candle.

I like you.

That is all.
Page 1 of 2