IMPORTANT! For those of you with social anxiety and/or afraid of girls IMPORTANT!

I know a LOT of the guys on here (well, just a lot of guys in general) feel very insecure, and are, frankly, terrible with girls.

The good news is you don't have to stay that way... all through high school and for the first 2 years at college I was literally TORMENTED by just how socially inept I was and how incapable I was at getting girls interested/flirting/even just TALKING AS FRIENDS! This, despite the fact that I'm good looking (I'd often get flirty glances at first from girls that didn't know me but soon all interest vanished once they got to know me even a little)

Anyways. Thankfully I stumbled across two HUGE things that are in the process of changing my life in a major way. One, something called "Real Social Dynamics", basically a company run by guys who started at the bottom and worked their way to the top (these guys are real life casanovas, but the amazing thing is they were all once just like me)

I know this probably sounds like advertising BS, (if you think I'm a spambot look at my registration date and previous posts) but honestly I know this could benefit a tremendous amount of guys out there.

I suggest you all check out www.rsdnation.com. It's the free forum that people in the "community" (you'll see what that means ) use

I know "the book of pook" or whatever it's called has been thrown around here some. RSD's stuff is basically that x100. Check out the forum though and read through some stuff, ask some questions etc. The short version is this:

1. Becoming good with girls, even really freaking good to an insane degree where girls flock to you like flies to a lamp is a skill just like any other skill, like playing guitar for example, that can be learnt from practice and experience.
2. Looks do not matter. At all. What matters is the core personality, that's what attracts girls in the end. A lot of good looking guys DO have this personality though due to their confidence from having girls give them attention. SO IT'S NOT THEIR LOOKS BUT THE CONFIDENCE THAT DEVELOPED FROM THEM BEING AWARE OF THEIR GOOD LOOKS THAT ATTRACTS GIRLS.
3. Therefore, any guy, literally any guy, can get a top calibre, 10 hottie girl regardless of his looks, money, blablabla.

The second MAJOR THING that I've discovered (through those forums actually) is a guy named Eckart Tolle. Basically he's a "spiritual teacher" influenced greatly by Zen Bhuddism and some other stuff. Now believe me, I'm the last dude to be into that kind of "hippy ****e" but his work is really amazing. Even if you don't like some of the "woo woo" new age bits the core message he has is life changing. I was always a dude who worried a TON, big time social anxiety, even around guys, just people in general. I did have two great friends that I somehow managed to be normal around but I sucked at making new ones. I could never get along with anyone else. It honestly was driving me to thinking in the direction of suicide. It was THAT crippling. Horrible.

I suggest you all buy (or pirate if you're a bastard) the audio book version of "The Power of Now" by this dude. It's amazing. Delete all your music off your ipod, and for a month straight whenever you'd be listening to music, or you're running, doing homework whatever, listen to that book over and over.

I've never felt such an incredible feeling of peace, and interestingly, it makes other people, especially girls, incredibly responsive to me, because they can tell that I'm not worried at all about their reactions.

Do it dudes, it's worth it. Check out both things I mentioned.
Your general objectification of humanity makes me weep.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
Take your wall of text and shove it up your ass.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
It's a lot more than that.

"The Game" is basically by a guy who uses "routines" and other unnatural bull**** to "fake" a solid core personality.

These two resources I mentioned is about how to make that a permanent part of who you are so you don't have to come up with silly stories and other BS to get girls attracted to you.
how much? i'll buy 7!

or i could buy something useful...hmm..
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Fishes go pook pook.

I get a feeling of peace from meditation. Besides, I don't want to get cooties.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Hey guys he might have something useful to say, quit being asses.

My question is, have you gotten any girls yet using this thing?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Crassus
It's a lot more than that.

"The Game" is basically by a guy who uses "routines" and other unnatural bull**** to "fake" a solid core personality.

These two resources I mentioned is about how to make that a permanent part of who you are so you don't have to come up with silly stories and other BS to get girls attracted to you.

Sounds like "The Game"

I think it's phony to the core.
Yep. I mean I'm not "using a thing" it's just that I'm changing. I've becoming less and less of a pussy, and more of a solid dude who's just basically "that guy" that girls like.

For 19 years I never even went out with a girl, once. Unless you count the senior prom.

In 1 month I've been out with probably 20 different girls. And it's getting better.
Firstly, the reason why a lot of people on here, in your infinite wisdom, are "frankly insecure and terrible with girls" is because:

a) most are going through puberty
b) they haven't started getting that sort of interest in girls yet
c) can't be bothered
d) actually happen to fall into your rather ludicrous stereotyping

Although, to be honest, you don't actually have a clue as to how insecure and terrible with girls the whole of the UG demographic is, do you? Nope. Therefore making all this rubbish you posted null and/or void.
Quote by Crassus
In 1 month I've been out with probably 20 different girls. And it's getting better.

20 in a month? sure seem to be scaring a lot of them off.

i see through your advertising BS.
#DTWD
Quote by Smitherz
Sounds like "The Game"

I think it's phony to the core.

Did you even ****ing read what I posted????

Yes "The Game" is phone BS because it's FAKE.

This is all about basically changing your inner-wiring.

Whatever. I'm honestly pissed off by just how ****ty your responses are. You people are ****ing cynical.

Continue having fun in mediocrity if that's your thing though by all means.