First, i have an early 90s Peavey 5150 Block Letter head. this is an amazing amp. i just prefer Marshall tone. this head is 120watts with 4 12AX7s and 1 12AT7(to make it smooth) in the preamp and 4 6l6 power tubes. everyone knows that this amp doesnt do the best cleans but you wont find a heavier Gain section. $700 OBO

Next, is my Les Paul. it is a 95 studio les paul. i removed the pick guard years ago. it shows normal wear and tear considering its 12 years old. the paint is wearing away on the top where my arm has rested for many years. $725 OBO

Last, is a 1996 Fender MIM Stratocaster. it started off with 3 single coils. but i have added a Seymour Duncan Distortion pickup in the bridge. i have also changed the white pickguard, pickup covers, and all knobs to black. this guitar looks great and sounds great also. $275 OBO

Last edited by xnatex at Feb 19, 2008,
Why do you use 2 Boss Noise suppressors?

BTW If I get some stuff sold I'll probably be contacting you about the 5150.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

strings-N-stuff......make me an offer i cant refuse

Vanquish......one pedal is a noise suppressor and the other is a graphic EQ. they both make the amp sound amazing.
Just wanted to say that eBay is the only thing that you can't post on here if you're selling something. I don't think you're allowed to advertise any sites either, but I've seen people here post sites with stuff like their boutique pedals, random gear for sale, etc. I'm almost positive Craigslist links are allowed.

On a side note I'd love that Peavey but I just got a new amp >_>
im looking to buy a 5150...but i dont have all the money at the moment. i could have it in probably a month or 2. you probably dont want to hold it that long though lol. i might be able to convince the parental units to help me out and i can pay them back

holy crap dude! i live right outside baton rouge!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
just let me know......we could always meet half way. actually my band is booking some shows i NOLA and BR so i could always sell it to you down there.
alright man. keep in touch. ill let you know in a few days if ill be able to get the money quick lol. also, are there any/have there ever been any problems with it?
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
interested in the strat. do you think you could hold it until sunday, it's my birthday and i'll be getting quite a bit of money.
Member #2 of the Mike Patton Worshippers club p.m. lalalama 2 to join

listen to metal.
awesome. i just need to play on it before i make a decision. thats just how i am. cant buy stuff blindly lol. actually, if you could make a video of you hittin some chords and junk that would be great. like start clean, turn some knobs randomly, turn on the crunch, rbight, whatever switches, switch to lead, do some random stuff. i know how the amp sounds, if not i wouldnt be trying to buy one haha. i just need to know it sounds like it should and doesnt make any weird noises, etc.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
well, you seem like a pretty honest, honorable guy. haha. does everything work as it should? i knwo you said it has no problems...but...you know? lol

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
ok i just went back and looked it over and played through it. mechanically and sound wise there is nothing wrong. on the outside there are only 2 minor tolex tears then there are some scuffs here and there. it shows good wear considering that this amp is 15 years old. this head has been taken care of.
Quote by young_player
Would you be willing to ship the 5150?

only if the buyer pays for all shipping and paypal charges
well my parents are willing to lend me the extra money until i can save up enough for the head, so i can pretty much buy it anytime now

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
oh you are married? awesome. im only 17 haha. whats your bands name? do you have a myspace? id like to check it out

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
cool man. when are the shows you are playing in br?

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
do you think it would be like in the next month? or 2 - 3 months? or like no idea whatsoever? and is that when you were planning on trying to make the sale?

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
yeah that sounds good. see im gonna get my parents to lend me the money and ill pay them back. but i still have a problem: no cab. so i have to save up enough for the head and a cab, so waiting a little while isnt too big of a deal for me

edit: i gotta go get some sleep. ill get on tomorrow and replay then. later man

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
xnatex check your PM
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II