Poll: Best course of action
Poll Options
View poll results: Best course of action
Do the dirty, then put up with the talking.
5 13%
Go for coffee, no sex, be able to walk away clean.
14 36%
Doesn't matter.
4 10%
STFU, busy watching Extreme Death Metal Tutorial
16 41%
Voters: 39.
Asking someone for a date or whatever

Some background that got me thinking:
So this Crassus dude is all "I've managed to pick up 20 girls in a month because of my lifestyle changes, you guys should do what I did."
Also, in SuperBad, that one cop advises McLovin' never to marry chicks from a bar. Now, obviously that's a comedy, but there's some truth to it.

I don't understand why people invest so much time and energy in picking people up and dating, putting themselves in very vulnerable situations, doing things that they might not even do with a close friend in hopes that they've found the "right person" with whom they can live for ever and ever. The goal is definitely universal, but the method is what I question.

What I'm really wondering is if it's really worth going through the potential breakups just to count yourself as being "in a relationship" and possibly get some poon when getting to know someone? Would it be better to get to know someone as they are before trying to "hit that ****?"
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Last edited by sSyLc at Feb 19, 2008,
You just made everyone lose the game.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Miggy01

+1
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

I just lost
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Miggy01

What? How?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
LOL i love the last choice
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
You get to know someone much faster in a relationship than you would in a friendship, usually.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
i like how TS doesn't even realize how he ticked everyone off

and getting poon from barflies is what keeps people busy so they don't go kill them instead.

circle of life mi amigo
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by sixstringsteve
i like how TS doesn't even realize how he ticked everyone off

and getting poon from barflies is what keeps people busy so they don't go kill them instead.

circle of life mi amigo

I love how nobody bothers to explain it to me either

My question is more for people really looking for love, not just a good time.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Because people have to figure out some way to occupy their time whilst trying to figure out the meaning behind their meaningless existence and racing for the finish.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by sSyLc
I love how nobody bothers to explain it to me either

Everyone is referring to a game called... well, The Game. Basically, the object of it is to lose as least amount of times as possible. It goes on forever, so nobody can really keep track of who's winning anyway. Not that it matters, because you can only lose.

You lose when you forget that you are playing The Game. When you remember that you forgot that you were playing The Game, it is customary to state publicly that you have lost. It can go something like this:

Player A: Wow this a good TV Show.
Player B: Yeah, she's got huge boobs.
Player A: ...****, I lost.
Player B: Lulz

Thats pretty much it; and now that you've been told what The Game is, you're automatically playing. And you've already lost.

So I'm guessing you see how you pissed everyone off now?

EDIT: Oh yeah, **** YOU I was doing so good... I haven't been reminded for over two weeks before this.
Last edited by Blash at Feb 19, 2008,
^ Thanks, but **** you too, I never wanted to play this game, and now you just ruined it for me.

Quote by Beware!Criminal
You get to know someone much faster in a relationship than you would in a friendship, usually.

Yeah, but that could be an express-pass to "WTF did I get myself into?" land. I'd ask what the rush is, but I guess some people are anxious because they know they're going to die.
Quote by SOADrox429
Because people have to figure out some way to occupy their time whilst trying to figure out the meaning behind their meaningless existence and racing for the finish.

Oh.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
grr, I lost! Go and die in a bowl of herpes
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Well, depends on how you look at it.
I know there are alot of websites and books outthere, which help you imrpove your "game".
It's what you do with it , that matters. I've filtered out some stuff that make me a better person and makes me more comfortable with myself.
The thing you have to remember is when you read and/or learn all this stuff is that it's all about CONFIDENCE. that's key. All the other stuff that is associated with "game" , like trance words, patterns and all that stuff.. I think those things are tricks to get chicks to sleep with you. That might work for the people that use these tactics, but I don't think it'll work for me because I'm not comfortable using such sleasy tricks.

If you're willing to learn about relationships, you MUST be willing to make mistakes (break-ups, getting dumped/turned down etc.) .
Like every other art, practice makes perfect
Playing since december 2004
Quote by BloodMoon666

*sports commentator voice*
And this thread is over!

Wonderful match by TS but in the end simply overwhelmed by the pure skill and simplicity of unfluffed. A true professional in action.
TS, I couldn't agree more. I see a lot of people today hooking up just for the sake of hooking up. It's stupid. I mean seriously, 20 girls in one month? Sounds like he needs a hobby other than being a man-w****.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!