k so i wanna start recording.
the cable im using to connect my amp to my computer has mini-jacks on both sides and i bought this adapter thing to make one side the size it needs to be to fit in my amp. it doesnt seem to be working so do i need to buy the adapter that makes a cord with big jacks on both sides have a mini jack on one side?