Who is this guy? I was at a buddies house, whom is a metalhead, and him and some dudes kept talking about diamondback darrell. Is he good? Where can I find some of his stuff, because I've looked on youtube and cant find anything!!!
oh my god...maybe if you tried Dimebag Darrell, his actual name, a search would elicit more results

edit: ^^****^^

didn't need to see that
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
hahah wow.. dimebag darrell not bein known.. and some dude with his balls cut off... best thread ever
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
*reported*

here we go again.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
These spammers are really getting on my nerves. Is this one of 4chans attempts to "take over" UG? This is so fucking lame.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Ouch...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
He was the guitarist in pantera, which is a fairly legendary metal band, in 2004 he was shot and killed in an ohio venue while performing with his new band damageplan by a crazed fan who blamed him for panteras breakup.
dime was alegend you fuk head you dont put his name with bull**** like this crap near a legend mate what a fukkin loser you are ...............................
WTF who has not heard of dime come on thats thats just blastphomy where have you been i hope under a rock cause thats the only place i can think you've been for not hearing about a guitar god. hey if you need to know more read the new guitar world its realy awsome and its mainly about Dime