Just saw inside a man's cut open ballsack? Need to talk? I'm here for you.

Srsly, someone get rid of those ****ing topics and ban them!

I can't really say that the picture really effected me in any way, though...
Yeah
Its gone from spam from this douchbag and his wonderful little train
to spam from people annoyed with the spammers
i hope it will all be over soon
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
thank you and...spammers are fags...it creeped the hell outta me
Eh, I was kinda weirded out by the genital warts one, but it's more of a "I didn't really need to see that", than a "ZOMG I"VE BEEN PWNED!!!"
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
bleh, if i met this guy face to face, i'll give him something to cut his ballsack off for
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

at least it isn't the picture of a boob which i will not specifically name because that **** when i saw it 2 months ago almost made me throw up all over my computer.

the cut off balls aren't new to me though, but it doesn't change the fact it's still gay and disgusting.
urrrghh i saw just the top 10% of a picture, realised what it was, and then turned of images.

TAKE THAT YOU SICK DOUCHEBAGS!
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
They damn sured managed to stop the site though... but it's all taken care of now, even their posts in this topic are gone!

Still. Will their ever cease to be evidence of their crimes? Will we ever live in a world without the memory of their horrid actions? *Casts his fate to the wind*
Yeah, that was creepy.

I'm curious to know wtf the guy was looking up on google when he came across that picture, and what brain defect made him say "Hey, I think I'm going to go to Ultimate-guitar.com and post it on every topic in the pit that I possibly can"
Im getting rid of the images and he's banned. Calm down with the continuous new threads in regards to the situation.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all