Does the type of output tube used and the class of an amp have anything to do with each other? For example, do all class a amps need to use el84 output tubes and class ab amps el34 or 6l6? Thanks
My Gear:
MIM Fender Strat HSS

My Influences:
1) David Gilmour
2) SRV
3) Jimmy Page
4) Jimmi Hendrix
5) Slash